The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

gregplatt

affiliate
Hello earners,

Actually i have very bad experience with 7search ads, i got an account and spent money ,my first campaign got 26 clicks with no conversion even a single click for the landing page button ! so i thought it's my fault and i let this campaign run for 4 days and every day i got clicks (like 20 clicks) but what's weird,is that i got the same result no even one single conversion conversion,i test with other campaigns no result,and finally i decided to give it the last try with one of my best profitable campaign ,guess what the same result and no even a clicks on the sell button and over 25 clicks (very targeted ones).

This is my honest review about this 7search and if any one use it ,you can help or suggest solution .

Thanks ,
Cheers.

I moved this to our PPC forum because this is not an actual dispute, this is a Newbies PPC learning issue.

7Search is a second tier traffic source. It is cheap traffic and offers a very good platform for a Newbies to learn about traffic, managing traffic, targeting traffic, using a tracker, understanding the use of demographics for targeting, blocking bots, and a host of other Newbie challenges in their learning curve.

All traffic sources have traffic that is fake, mostly from bots. In 7Search, you need to have your traffic rep enable Partner Blocking and Day Parting. Partner blocking allows you to block the bad traffic, or bot traffic that you identify with your tracker. Day parting allows you to be specific about the times of day your ads run.

As for your clicks, for one thing, 20 clicks a day is so small that you cannot possibly get enough data to determine if you have a viable campaign.

Secondly, are you sending traffic directly to the offer or are you using a landing page. Without a great landing page you will not be competitive.

Have you researched the niche or vertical to determine your marketing model for them?

What tracker are you using?

What's your daily budget?

Are you using a landing page?

Are you split testing landing pages?

Are you split testing your ads?

Are you using contextual, display, or a combination of both?

Last edited:
I moved this to our Newbie HelpDesk forum because this is not an actual dispute, this is a Newbies PPC learning issue.

Actually it was in the Newbie Helpdesk :D and I moved it to the Disputes & Resolutions.

I'm chuckling a little....Newbie HelpDesk -> Disputes & Resolutions -> PPC. Not sure how it ended up here but always happy to welcome new posts, the more the merrier. :)

I'm chuckling a little....Newbie HelpDesk -> Disputes & Resolutions -> PPC. Not sure how it ended up here but always happy to welcome new posts, the more the merrier. :)
Yeah, but thus also others can see that it's not always easy to mod their threads correctly - especially if I just came back from my daily spam patrol o_O

I am really not supposed to say anything about our competitors but believe me when i was not with Trafficbroker.com I tested them for my some of mainstream campaigns and what !!! after spending $250+ i got a single conversion of $1.60
It really does not worth to spent with them.

I have never used 7Search but I do use Bing PPC. I have a campaign running now where I get 20 - 30 clicks per day. It ran for several weeks before I got my first conversion. I almost gave up on it, thinking I was never going to get a conversion. As of today, it has been almost 2 weeks since my last conversion, but over the last 3 months, I have made a profit.

As others have said, 20 clicks per day for four days is not enough to determine whether it will be a profitable campaign.

I have never used 7Search but I do use Bing PPC. I have a campaign running now where I get 20 - 30 clicks per day. It ran for several weeks before I got my first conversion. I almost gave up on it, thinking I was never going to get a conversion. As of today, it has been almost 2 weeks since my last conversion, but over the last 3 months, I have made a profit.

As others have said, 20 clicks per day for four days is not enough to determine whether it will be a profitable campaign.

Exuctly

I agree with @gregplatt. 7search is totally fake. First, their traffic is too low that you don't get more than 20-30 click a day on any keyword no matter how competitive or common the keyword is. Secondly, their traffic is fake so no chance of getting the conversion. I have spent more than $200 till now and 0 conversion and have tried multiple verticals with cpvlabs tracker, highly optimized landing page which works good on other networks.

I agree with @gregplatt. 7search is totally fake. First, their traffic is too low that you don't get more than 20-30 click a day on any keyword no matter how competitive or common the keyword is. Secondly, their traffic is fake so no chance of getting the conversion. I have spent more than $200 till now and 0 conversion and have tried multiple verticals with cpvlabs tracker, highly optimized landing page which works good on other networks.

I can vouche for 7search. They have good traffic.

Yes, they really do.

First thing is, search a keyword here and see if there is enough traffic for that keyword: 7search.com/Kst

Make sure your keyword has decent traffic, otherwise the campaign won't be worth your time.

Example with high traffic; dating, gambling/lottery, coupon, diet/weight loss, paid surveys, work from home, make money online and many more keywords.

Also make sure you disable mobile traffic - waste of money.

And always chose top tier GEOs

If your niche has high traffic, stick with exact keywords only. Disable broad and phrase.

Always make a landing page, unless you are sure the offer converts on direct linking - which is rarely the case.

Enable sub Id blocking, and start optimizing and block the bad sub ids - block a particular sub Id, based on the amount of clicks you expect for a conversion.

7search really is good. I had some conversion with them. But nothing big.

Also, 7search works great with CPA offers.

Best

banners
Back