The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gold 7Search from A to Z - check out my 2 post series!

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic

I have been pushing 7Search pretty hard to my publishers over at PeerFly and although their campaigns seemed to be going pretty well, quite a few asked for more in depth information on how to setup, track, and optimize their campaigns. So, this week I did a 2 part series on my affiliate manager blog going though every question I had received about a 7Search campaign form beginning to ... more testing (never ends) :p

Here they are:

I've included a bunch of screenshots and 3 screencasts explaining things that needed a little more detail.

Even if you are already running 7Search or have run 7Search I highly suggest you take a look! Did you know you could blacklist bad performing sources? Do you know how advantageous it is to place a pixel?

Next week I will discuss finding and optimizing for certain keyword. One of them is pretty obvious when you look through the campaign I ran.

I have publishers making good money with 7Search and I've had some success campaigns myself so I know it is possible. It's just a matter of knowing the process and applying it :)

Let's make some money!

Very nice.

I recently joined 7search after reading few reviews. Lots of them were negative except ones here on CPAFix. I'm glad I did. Already making more than I spend.

Sick Luke, keep it all coming man - i like how your leading onto further guides its great! Maybe please the links to guide 1 etc within the other threads......great tips for blacklisting also!

Sick Luke, keep it all coming man - i like how your leading onto further guides its great! Maybe please the links to guide 1 etc within the other threads......great tips for blacklisting also!

yeah, I added links between the two posts and will definitely continue to build up on the series. I developing some success campaigns so I can do a case study and obviously I'll link back showing the steps :)

yeah, I added links between the two posts and will definitely continue to build up on the series. I developing some success campaigns so I can do a case study and obviously I'll link back showing the steps :)

Excellent be sure to create the case studies here asap so we can all interact!

Thanks for very nice post! I recently started some campaigns at 7search and spent almost $10 and get only $4.5 in conversions. So I really need some tutorials on choosing offers and working strategies.

guys let me know why i am receiving huge difference in 7search report and my network report..??? if my network showing 20 clicks then 7search showing 35 clicks and some time more...why...???? why my network showing few clicks or why 7search showing extra clicks..(and i m paying extra payment :( )

7search is ssucks.............................same problem .. i m also losing money...

Mate, my advice for you would be stop thinking that 7search is waste.. you know many people are make use of the same traffic to make big $$$... if they are able to make it then why not you? Think in that frame of mind.

Just analyze your results and try to correct the mistakes which you made previously.
Like this only you can succeed in any traffic source. You can't success in anything right from the start.

Thanks for very nice post! I recently started some campaigns at 7search and spent almost $10 and get only $4.5 in conversions. So I really need some tutorials on choosing offers and working strategies.

As my article explains, we are seeing the best results with our simple email and zip submits.

guys let me know why i am receiving huge difference in 7search report and my network report..??? if my network showing 20 clicks then 7search showing 35 clicks and some time more...why...???? why my network showing few clicks or why 7search showing extra clicks..(and i m paying extra payment :( )

If you are using PeerFly you need to take a look at both your raw clicks and your unique clicks. Also, you may hit some bot traffic. If that is the case, the clicks will not show up on PeerFly (depending on the bot). You can always contact 7Search about getting credited back for some of your traffic. They have great support.

If you actually read through my articles linked above I think you'll have better results.

There are many reasons why you might see a difference in the number of clicks reported by each. 7search counts the click the moment it happens. I would recommend touching base with your network to learn what criteria they use to measure a "click"? Are they using a time on site model? Do they require the visitor to click to a second page(their offer) to count the clicks? Is there a delay in their reporting?

Please feel free to DM me here if you require any assistance with your account. I'll be happy to help.

Best,
Cleo
7searchGuys

As always, good info on the part of Luke, the important thing is to monitor and that clears in two post on his blog.
Oh another thing, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE RECENT AWARD

3 Questions

1. My biggest problem is the ad copy. Any examples so I kind of get an idea what might work so I can put my own spin on it?

2. Do you direct link or create a landing page?

3. Do you match cpa offers with keywords?

Thanks Luke

3 Questions

1. My biggest problem is the ad copy. Any examples so I kind of get an idea what might work so I can put my own spin on it?

2. Do you direct link or create a landing page?

3. Do you match cpa offers with keywords?

Thanks Luke

1. For ad copy I primarily focus on getting clicks. With 7Search you can do pretty much whatever you want. Obviously I don't suggest being misleading, but using words like FREE (all caps are fine) and CLICK HERE are fine. Also, using symbols to make your ad stand out in the listing **** CLICK HERE *****

2. Direct link. I plan to test my own landers soon.

3. Yes, for the most part. I've been doing a lot of keyword research based on the different niches our email/zip submits fall into. I will also pick an offer that is converting really well and try to find keywords :)

After 5 days, I have spent $25.80 on 7search and made only 3 conversion. I did block a lot of bad traffic during this 5 days. So, should i continue on the campaign or start a new campaign?

MI
Back