Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

7Search display network?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Has anyone tried 7Search's display side of things yet?

What are your thoughts, any results?

Yup, it's the only 7Search I've used so far.

http://www.affiliatefix.com/f21/quick-question-re-cpc-banner-ad-6689/

I'm only running two small campaigns but so far, not much luck. One campaign has more than 2,000 impressions (in a few weeks!), one click, no conversions. The other has about 27 impressions (in a week), no clicks, no conversions.

One of my campaigns is a free-to-play game; the other is for free baby stuff. I've looked at both sites before running. They seemed to offer great value for anyone taking advantage of them, so I'm not sure if it's the sites, the low traffic or visitors don't see the same value in them based on the banners, or what. I am direct linking, maybe that's the problem. I dunno.

I had great earnings on both sides of 7 earlier in '13, but around June my results changed dramatically and conversions tanked. I changed things up on my campaigns, then I changed niches a couple of times, and still wasn't able to convert with a positive ROI. I haven't been back since Sept. I'm sticking with media buys for now, more lucrative for me.

I had great earnings on both sides of 7 earlier in '13, but around June my results changed dramatically and conversions tanked. I changed things up on my campaigns, then I changed niches a couple of times, and still wasn't able to convert with a positive ROI. I haven't been back since Sept. I'm sticking with media buys for now, more lucrative for me.

I'm sorry about your negative results, TJ but I do take comfort in the fact that it's not just me.

I am still a little confused on the difference between buying banner ad impressions and a media buy. Aren't banners included in media buys? I realize more options are included, as well.

The display side of 7Search doesn't seem to have a lot of traffic yet. I spoke with Charles from 7Search about this at ASE last year and he said they're working on getting more publishers so we'll see more traffic, but it's a bit of a process to get things going. Obviously it takes good placement to make a display network work and I believe with time 7Search will have a nice batch of traffic.

MI
Back