The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

7search display ads

Doing a quick search can get you an one step closer.
7Search FAQ System - What URL Data Inserts Work for the Display Network?

I use Bevo for tracking and this would be my setup on step 4 additional subids,

vkvTvna.png

Last edited:
That looks good.

But are you a seasonal marketer?
Just because at 99/month. I would loose access to all my data from 6 months ago and 1million clicks a month is nothing.

Not trying be negative about it, just with bevo i'm able to go back from my 2012 and 13 campaigns and see what keyword/URL/LP/offer worked then and what I can improve on the new seasons.

CrXSXPE.png

Im a begginer so i am sticking with the free version of voluum. once i get some profitable campaigns going i will look at bevo.
I understand but even as a free user there you can only go back 30 days. so for data of one of your campaign will be not visible after 30 days.

Good luck!

I seriously love this forum and its members, so helpful guys! Keep it up!

Are you serious?. I need data because im finally getting profitable campaigns.

Is Bevo free and how far back can i go to see the data.

whats the website url for bevo

Last edited:
Are you serious?. I need data because im finally getting profitable campaigns.

Is Bevo free and how far back can i go to see the data.

whats the website url for bevo

Yes and when and if you want to go back only 6 months you need to pay 99./month which blows.

bevo lets me go back from the the very first time i started sending traffic and allows me get all click data.

On another note:
http://dwaeu.trackvoluum.com/54c76c...=[msid]&nid=[nid]&affid=[affid]&cluid=[cluid]

this is my link for my 7search display campaign, but when i try to update the links in my 7search account, it comes up with error, saying theres something wrong with the link.

the offer is from peerfly network, banners.

any ideas?

p.s. i changed a few numbers in the above link so it can stay unseen

Seems you copied the wrong url or you deleted that campaign.

Hey snarry. i was wondering if you use the fingerprint tracking on bevo or do it manually. Do you also use the cpa optimizer. If so, is it any good?

what does it do?

good evening cpafixman. I found fingerprint works best when tracking my leads and products as a conversions. I use postback for all cpa campaigns. I like to optimize manually rather then having it done for me as I learn from it and makes me understand what LP or offer work better.

I've located some details on your questions I hope they help.
fingerprint
prweb.com/releases/2012/4/prweb9410656.htm
affportal.bevomedia.com/home/fingerprint-tracking
cpaoptimizer
affportal.bevomedia.com/home/cpa-optimizer
kjrocker.com/cpa-marketing/the-new-bevo-media-exchange/
performinsider.com/2012/04/new-cpa-optimization-exchange-launched/
ianfernando.com/2012/big-tracking-update-bevo-media-exchange-released/
prweb.com/releases/2012/4/prweb9405706.htm

I finally got my tracking link working on 7search display. but i dont really know what to do with the data. for instance what does, timestamp mean, what is nid, roi optin. its confusing

any help?

Just go and read faq, It would be similar to affid and rid from 7search main traffic source. I believe you will be able to blacklist affid and nid for display.
7Search FAQ System - What URL Data Inserts Work for the Display Network?

The following URL data inserts are supported by the 7Search Display Advertising Network:
  • [keyword] = passes the keyword that triggered the display banner(when applicable).
  • [timestamp] = adds a Unix timestamp to the tracking URL at time click occurred.
  • [msid] = adds unique website ID and network ID to URL; will include value on landing page URL when visited
  • [nid]----- adds network ID to URL.
  • [affid]----- adds unique website ID (no network ID) to URL.
  • [cluid] = passes unique tracking ID used for tracking conversions. Must be used in order for our ROI Tracking (conversion) code to operate properly.

Hi there. I went and analysed the timestamp variable in voluum, it comes up with numbers such as: 1414714696.

this is does not tell me what time the click occured?

Hey cpafixman, If you have of read what snarry posted.

you would of gone out of your way and found that timestamp is in Unix form.

So TIME STAMP: 1414714696 is DATE (M/D/Y @ h:m:s): 10 / 31 / 14 @ 12:18:16am UTC

You can do the conversion with site like these unixtimestamp.com

Hi there. Is it the same rules for blocking affid on display as it is on 7search search.

I have 85 clicks on my display banner campaign, i was thinking of blocking it but, not sure if it is too soon?

MI
Back