The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

7Search Campaign

thomaso

affiliate
How much KWs I should put for one campaign? Where I can see how much some KW have monthly searches at 7Search? I only found 7search.com/KST/ and I'm pretty sure that is not what I loking for. Click Free™ program is for example if on first position is some website that have experied domain and when someone visit it he will be redirected to my landing page? Of course if I have best bid in that moment..

Thank you for answers guys!

Put as many as you want or can afford. In reality though, you'll probably reduce them down to only a few, as david suggested. Though the keyword tool says there are impressions, it is misleading as you are also competing against people/networks bids outside of what 7search states in their keyword suggestion tool. However, they do make this very clear in their documentation.

For example: a good niche keyword with no competition( 7 search shows no bids), which you think you can get really cheap click for, is actually competing against a variety of other bids from 3rd party networks/publishers.Because of this, your kw/ad might not even be shown most of the time, if not all of the time.
Believe me, I tested this on hundreds of niche specific kws that had good to moderate 7search volume and no active bidding.

The only time I could get real impression/hits is when I raised my bid( sometime upwards of15-20 cents/click :eek:), even though my 7search competition is non-existent:confused:.

I hopefully will write up a few more of my findings as I continue gathering data and will post them up soon.

Put as many as you want or can afford. In reality though, you'll probably reduce them down to only a few, as david suggested. Though the keyword tool says there are impressions, it is misleading as you are also competing against people/networks bids outside of what 7search states in their keyword suggestion tool. However, they do make this very clear in their documentation.

For example: a good niche keyword with no competition( 7 search shows no bids), which you think you can get really cheap click for, is actually competing against a variety of other bids from 3rd party networks/publishers.Because of this, your kw/ad might not even be shown most of the time, if not all of the time.
Believe me, I tested this on hundreds of niche specific kws that had good to moderate 7search volume and no active bidding.

The only time I could get real impression/hits is when I raised my bid( sometime upwards of15-20 cents/click :eek:), even though my 7search competition is non-existent:confused:.

I hopefully will write up a few more of my findings as I continue gathering data and will post them up soon.
You speak about Click Free™ program, right? Then I don't going to use it.

My current campaign has 90 keywords that were accepted by 7Search. I originally tried to add 200+, but 7Search filters out keywords that haven't received traffic over the previous 3 months.

Is 90 keywords a lot? Well, I didn't think it was really, as a lot of the 'reading' I have done up to now regarding PPC states that you should aim to have as many keywords as you can gather and put them into your campaign initially.

I also heard that 500-1000 keywords is a good amount if you want to get some good traffic from 7Search. Then I have also heard of people saying add a small number of keywords to a campaign, so I'm not really sure what to think right at this moment!

I'm sure the majority of my 90 kw's won;t get any traffic, so I will end up pruning back to what's probably a handful of keywords, but is it better to start with a lot or a few - that;s my current question. hmm.

I think it's better to add 10-20 keywords, because most of those 90 will give you 1-2 clicks per week and after you've done many campaigns it will add up. That's just my opinion

Thanks david. I now have two campaigns going, the second one I launched with a drastically reduced set of keywords. Will see how it gets on. Probably time I started a thread about my experiences so far!

MI
Back