Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

7Search Advertising Rules: Duplicate Keywords for Multiple Pages

kirinweiwei

affiliate
Hello everyone

7Search Advertising Rules and Guidelines
Duplicate Keywords for Multiple Pages

Can i run two or more campaigns all about iphone 5,but landing page is different ?
one is peerfly email&zip submit offer iPhone 5 Test & Keep [Allows Pre-Pop] (3604)
another is peerfly email&zip submit offer iPhone 5 Zip - Registration - Social Link (5008)

I honestly don't see why not....you are just testing different offers i guess...are you bidding on the same keywords?

yes,all iphone5 offer, bid on iphone5 ,but different peerfly iphone5 offers and different landing page. i know duplicate same campaign is illegal and violate 7Search Advertising Rules and Guidelines

Hello kirinweiwei ,

As long as the offers feature different landing pages, you may run multiple campaigns. We do not accept campaigns that feature the same LP and keywords with the only difference being the sponsored ad copy.

A few tips:

1) If promoting Peerfly offers, minimize the confusion by making sure that the landing pages you are offering are not so similar that they can be confused for each other. If the difference between landing page A and landing page b is small red banner that says "New", you might want to reconsider running them at the same time.

2) Consider using our ad scheduling tool to sequentially split test your similar offers. This tool will allow you to auto-schedule your similar offers to run at different times. While not a true A/B solution, the data gained can be useful in determining a winning offer and will help to keep your offers compliant with our guidelines. If this feature is not currently available in your account, please let me know and I will activate it right away.

Best regards,

Cleo
7SearchGuys

banners
Back