The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

7Search + Adpulse Case Study by SeoEymard

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first campaign in PPC
My other threads are on hold because of school. I am a student you know.
Anyways, I have $100 to invest in 7search.

I read almost every thread here about 7search.
The common word is TEST.

Then here is my test.

Find an offer that have low competition.
Select best keywords related to the offer.
Bid 10USD a day.

2 offer only. (I CHANGED IT)

Any tips?

From my limited experience the campaigns that might end up beeing profitable are the ones that almost no one is promoting. To find low competition keywords is easy, but half of them probably get almost no traffic, and only half of that half (25%) will convert, and then out of those 25% only a few will be profitable. Some tools to do research:

Go Page -> this one is to see your competition and to get an idea of what they are promoting (just put your keyword, click search, and then bellow the search bar there is a "only show ads from bla bla", change it to US or whatever country your offer allows). Also, I noticed 99% of the offers where beeing promoted with Peerfly so it's probably a good idea that you don't use it, they have many offers but Luke recommended it so almost all the offers are beeing promoted.

&

7Search.com - Keyword Suggestion - Login -> this is your keyword tool, makes the research easier (remember that the monthly stats are almost always wrong, in my experience, you can have 2 keywords with the same searches and 1 of them has triple the searches the tool says it has, and the other one has almost none).

Good Luck ;) Sorry if the tips are a little confusing :S

Find a top converting offer rather than the one which no ones promoting.
Choose a low competition offer from the list of top converting offers.

This kind of research will be hard. But I will try. :D
Thanks Man.

@David - I will do that too. Thanks for the resource man.

This is a Noob Question? When my Ad is not clicked. My budget will not be reduced right??

Yes, you only pay when people click on your ad, but it is important that it has a good ad copy because traffic is very limited, and if you have a bad ad copy with 500 impressions you might get 2 or 3 clicks, but with a very good ad copy you migh have 10 or more.

The problem with that is that generally people only promote those offers so there will be too much competition 90% of the time. Also, there are a lot of guys that say that their most profitable campaign has a 0.01 or 0.02 EPC, so don't concentrate only on those offers.

My Campaigns are up.
2 different e-mail submit offers.
The ad copy. I copied the others.
8 keywords each. All bids are $0.01 as top bid. 2 keywords with $0.02 as top bid.
Keywords are very relevant to the offer and phrase match.

That's it. :)

This kind of research will be hard. But I will try. :D
Thanks Man.

@David - I will do that too. Thanks for the resource man.

This is not at all hard.
Ask your AM about the best converting offers, then according to your knowledge guess which would have least competition.

Good luck for your case study seoeymard. I would also like to mention that whatever david15923 has said on the second post of this thread also holds true to me.

4k Imp and no clicks? either tells you your ad copy sucks, OR your targeting the wrong keywords for your niche.

Dude, There's somethings wrong with your ad. What country are you targeting? and does your offer accepts a traffic from that country?

I think there is no wrong with my ad copy.
I believe that it is not bad or something. And I AM THE ONLY ONE BIDDING FOR THAT KEYWORD.

as of now,

Stats:

first camp: 9,782 imp
Second camp: 17 imp

I contacted the customer support now. I asked them if it is normal to have so much impression without clicks.
Btw, I am targeting PHRASE match and specific country. So even if my ad copy is bad or something, I target the keyword that they really need and make my ad title like their search term and they really looking for the offer I am promoting. So why? oh why? LOL. :D

anyways, I will remove none performing keywords and I will change my second campaign. :)

I think there is no wrong with my ad copy.
I believe that it is not bad or something. And I AM THE ONLY ONE BIDDING FOR THAT KEYWORD.

as of now,

Stats:

first camp: 9,782 imp
Second camp: 17 imp

I contacted the customer support now. I asked them if it is normal to have so much impression without clicks.
Btw, I am targeting PHRASE match and specific country. So even if my ad copy is bad or something, I target the keyword that they really need and make my ad title like their search term and they really looking for the offer I am promoting. So why? oh why? LOL. :D

anyways, I will remove none performing keywords and I will change my second campaign. :)

Change your Ad, test if that is the problem, if for nothing else just for testing ;)

My CTR for 7search is also very low. I have 126,437 impressions and only 33 clicks. But I don't really care much, it is only important for me to have positive ROI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back