The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

743 click, no convertion :)) burn $70 :))

unixqua

affiliate
v4qq7k.png

Iam using mobfox and trafficjunky.

any one same like my??

I buy ebook from warionforum using their method but not success for me

You might want to try making a landing page instead of direct linking your paid traffic to the offer! Split test 2-3 landing pages and see which one works best!

I will be using one domain per niche. Each LP in a certain niche will fall under the generic domain created for that niche. Is that excessive?

i think u r not getting a targeted traffic which targeted tool available for u when u set up this campaign ?

Build and test landing pages and banners, don't direct link, and most importantly find offers that actually convert and convert well. We have 70+ adult offers on PPL basis that are high converters, and do a lot of internal testing on all of them in the adult niche. Adult is our bread and butter both internally and as a network, with that being said you can make a ton of $,$$$,$$$ in this niche if you do it right but it all boils down to using pre sell landing pages, attention getting banners, high converting offers, along with testing, testing, and more testing....and then once you find out what works scale, and rinse and repeat over and over. Also P.S. don't waste your time and money on eBooks most are complete garbage with basic information that you can find on most forums. The simple methods we mentioned above are pretty much the basic keys to success in this niche.

Last edited:
MI
Back