The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold $724,000 Screenshot from the Suitcase Marketer

RohailRizvi

affiliate
stats3.png

Hey guys - here's a revenue screenshot from a couple of months of traffic on a single offer. Hope it provides motivation! I'll be answering questions next week in the Affiliate Marketing Experts section - get yours in now :)

Revenue doesn't mean anything.
What matters is how much you have in your bank account after paying all of your expenses?
profitable of course, he wouldn't keep the campaign for months if it wasn't. Curious about the expenses though OP you might want to give us more info.

1. ROI
2. Ad Network
2. Kind of Traffic
3. NICHE

You've done a great job!

And my questions:
1) How much did you invest in that journey? (or ROI)
2) In what vertical/niche do you work?
3) How long have you been involved in affiliate marketing?

Thanks in advance!

You've done a great job!

And my questions:
1) How much did you invest in that journey? (or ROI)
2) In what vertical/niche do you work?
3) How long have you been involved in affiliate marketing?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for all the comments everyone.

A lot of the questions were repeated so I'll just answer these:

1. ROI was a little over 100% so invested roughly $360k for a return of 724k which comes out to 364k profit.
2. My focus is mainly on mobile
3. I've been involved since 2008-2009

Great info about the Investment and ROI.. we cant really earn w/o spending $$ in this business. My 1,000,000 Impression on Voluum, just lasted 1 day with a revenue of 170++. thats around 70USD profit.

Mind to share what verticals and networks are you involved?

Thanks for all the comments everyone.

A lot of the questions were repeated so I'll just answer these:

1. ROI was a little over 100% so invested roughly $360k for a return of 724k which comes out to 364k profit.
2. My focus is mainly on mobile
3. I've been involved since 2008-2009

so you've been doing this for 6-7 years? if you don't mind, how much have you made in profit? or how much do your super affiliate friends make?

wow, 364k profit in a few months? thats enough for me to buy 2 cars and a house in my area. what did you use to fund your campaigns? credit cards? your own bank account money?

MI
Back