The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

$7000+ in 2 weeks

epicrevenue

I've been trying a new free traffic source and its doing better than great! This isn't my first time trying this traffic source 2 weeks before I made $1,800 from it. This time I improved everything I could and earnings skyrocketed.

Maxbounty:

AJeQuEr.png

Last edited:
I've been trying a new free traffic source and its doing better than great! This isn't my first time trying this traffic source 2 weeks before I made $1,800 from it. This time I improved everything I could and earnings skyrocketed.
how, can you teach me, please?

Congrats. Now order some bots and automate your traffic source and earn 700k :)

It's been my experience that this gets you banned with Adsense and others. Do you know how to prevent this?

Last edited:
It's been my experience that this gets you banned with Adsense and others. Do you know how to prevent this?

Do you mean to fake clicks on Adsense adds ? If yes then not bots will get you banned in overall but your proxies you using.

I have successfully developed bots for most hardest sites in the world, like Google, Youtube, Facebook and some others.
Actually most of problems come from proxies you use. The best proxies you have, the best success rate you get, of course logic how you develop come in play also.

Cheers

Do you mean to fake clicks on Adsense adds ? If yes then not bots will get you banned in overall but your proxies you using.

I have successfully developed bots for most hardest sites in the world, like Google, Youtube, Facebook and some others.
Actually most of problems come from proxies you use. The best proxies you have, the best success rate you get, of course logic how you develop come in play also.

Cheers
I really don't like the bot thing but my question is if proxy is a major determining factor, why don't you come up with idea like proxyrental.net that generates 10,000 fresh proxies on a daily basis. I bet you can do such . So it gots me saying the proxies can't be the major cause.

just WOW, congrats dude.(if its true)
I really would love to know the method of traffic that is free that works like that!
I have a ebook along with the landing page and tools I used to achieve this coming soon. I'm thinking of alternative payment methods for this because I know how it is being a noob seeing some of these ebooks and guides released but can't pay to access it.

cool to hear, I'm in adworkmedia. I'm having second thoughts from what you posted about them!
I have a strong feeling it's about "PPD" methods and the traffic is sorta black-hat...

Last edited:
cool to hear, I'm in adworkmedia. I'm having second thoughts from what you posted about them!
I have a string feeling it's about "PPD" methods and the traffic is sorta black-hat...

Its not about PPD, and not blackhat, also it utilizes landing pages which you can easily send paid traffic to without any changes.

So this is to pre-sell your e-book package? Why would you sell this if its making you THAT much!?

banners
Back