The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

7 search Follow Along(New) + PeerFly

Affiliate Network:
PeerFly

Offer pay rate:

I picked 16 keywords which has something to do with the niche. I started getting clicks and right now i'm at 77 clicks on the campaign.

My max Bid is .06

I started looking at my traffic and i realized that most of the traffic is coming from an affiliate that has a whole bunch of search engines he has given me around 23 clicks but no conversions.
--------------

What do you guys suggest i do?
Do you think i have enough data to scrape the campaign? Or should let the traffic drive out a bit then attempt to optimize it?

I'm at 189 clicks and 2 conversions. On these 2 conversions 2 different affiliates gave me one conversion.

Affiliate 1- 73 clicks and 1 conversion
Affiliate 2- 37 clicks and 1 conversion

I'm thinking of blocking affiliate 1 because it doesn't seem to be backing out for me but i'm going to let it run until the morning then decide if i should block his traffic.

I've tried to direct link with 7Search but they've rejected all three of the links I submitted from Neverblue and Society Invite. They must like Peerfly better. :)

Congrats on your two conversions. It's a start and you'll soon know how to get more of them. It will be interesting to see what you decide re blocking and the effect it will have either way on your campaigns. Good luck!

Today I blocked out affiliate 1 from it and added 6 more keywords to the campaign i'm trying to get more data at this point buy we will see what happens.

I'm learning that it's all about the testing to optimize, so I assume this block will tell you a lot about your campaign.

I would like to know how much funds you started with ?
Secondly which tracking software or script you are using?
So how is it going now any updates?

I would try to use a separate tracking platform like prosper202 or some variant of it. from what i have learned with 7search, it is all about filtering.

MI
Back