The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

7 search campaign help

Jack_ps

affiliate
I started a campaign in 7search of a casual dating offer.
I used a better and expensive keyword and for that my is in first page and i also got so many impression about 1000+ but click at all.
What can i do?
Which add network will be the best to promote my dating offer.
How can success with 7 search.I deposited their 50$
Help me to do better please.

Try email submits for cheaper KW's - although dating does work!

Possibly add more keywords and change the copy - if your getting impressions and no clicks it may be down to the copy!

If you find that you are getting a lot of impressions but no clicks this points to one thing, users are simply not finding the ad relevant to their search. Essentially, it is very much to your advantage to ensure that your ads are carefully targeted to the keywords which cause those ads to appear -- so that when a user searches for 'robot cleaner' or 'robot polish' you show them an ad that clearly (and compellingly) says you have those exact products available.

Likewise, let the crisp and carefully crafted writing of your ad subtly tell the user that you are a quality business that can be trusted and relied upon to deliver.

Do these things, and the clicks should follow.

Why don't you start with email submit offers? It would be cheaper for you and would seem to fit your budget more.

Are you direct linking to the offer if yes then i agree with cashAdsSarrah your audience is not interested also are you allowing cf (clickFee)
keywords through your campaign you can get a lot of impressions but very untargeted traffic

banners
Back