The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$585 from JVZoo Yesterday

Tusohian

After the hard working, I can reached my milestone earning of $585 in a day from JVZoo affiliate network. Here is my screenshot of the earning report bellow.

Now I really want to say that Yesterday is one of the lucky day for me :)

NB : All the sales is come from Bing PPC via my landing page.

My-JVZoo-Earning-Report.jpg

Everyone of this community, Please pray for me and my future carrier.

Thanks Everyone. :)
Love You Guys :)

Last edited:
Congrats my fellow marketer. It is always the best feeling to see that everything is working as per the plans. I will say that you have really seen the fruits of hard work. You need to be careful not to relax. Be able to work even harder for you to always have the revenue that is higher each and every pay day. That is how you will know that you have really grown. You can also share your secrets towards this success so that we can be able to implement in our works.

Congrats my fellow marketer. It is always the best feeling to see that everything is working as per the plans. I will say that you have really seen the fruits of hard work. You need to be careful not to relax. Be able to work even harder for you to always have the revenue that is higher each and every pay day. That is how you will know that you have really grown. You can also share your secrets towards this success so that we can be able to implement in our works.
Thanks @Dr. Forum Bro for your kind information. I will always remember your information and ideas.

@Tusohian Thanks for reply. U said u used landing page. Was it optin page or simple landing telling information about product ?
Did u offer bonuses to buyers as its related to internet marketing product ?

but with jvzoo , there is the 90 day delay , its easy to sell product from this platform , but you need to wait a lot of time to get paid .

banners
Back