The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

50onRed Now Accepting Adult [FREEBIE: Top 500 Adult Sites!]

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
Thanks for sharing this, good to know that more PPV platforms are starting to allow the adult niche. Will have to check out the scraper as well, sounds like a pretty nifty tool!

great tool and nice list.

thanks for sharing Luke!

50onRed now allows you to run adult PPV campaigns on their platform! I've been testing this with some of our adult offers at PeerFly and it's converting pretty well.

You can learn how to setup an adult campaign here:
How can I run Adult campaigns?

I just so happen to have recently launched a PPV scraper and grabbed a special list just for AffiliateFix :)

The top 500 adult websites (according to Alexa):
Dropbox - Top 500 Adult Sites.csv

Enjoy!

After publishing my 50onRed review article, I received a tweet and Skype message from their VP of Product. He cleared up how their Smart Bid technology works and I updated my blog post. Check it out if you're confused.

Luke, what kind of PPV traffic from 50onRed peerfly allows on your offers? I see alot of offers on peerfly that allow banners or ppv but doest list if they allow popups, since 50onRed is primarily InText, Search or Pops. Is Pop ppv traffic allowed on peerfly offers?

Luke, what kind of PPV traffic from 50onRed peerfly allows on your offers? I see alot of offers on peerfly that allow banners or ppv but doest list if they allow popups, since 50onRed is primarily InText, Search or Pops. Is Pop ppv traffic allowed on peerfly offers?
POP = PPV traffic. As long as the offer on Peerfly accepts PPV, you can run pop traffic.

Thanks for sharing Luke. I am looking for some adult traffic. You really help me a lot!!!

MI
Back