propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

50onRed Now Accepting Adult [FREEBIE: Top 500 Adult Sites!]

Discussion in 'Pay Per View' started by LukePeerFly, Oct 24, 2014.

1. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

2. scott.offergrind

scott.offergrind Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Thanks for sharing this, good to know that more PPV platforms are starting to allow the adult niche. Will have to check out the scraper as well, sounds like a pretty nifty tool!

LukePeerFly likes this.
  3. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

You're welcome :)

scott.offergrind likes this.
  4. kunawatc

kunawatc Affiliate affiliate

Thank you so much :D

This top 500 is for US right ??

5. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

I have got this list from Luke earlier. Its a nice list.

6. LukePeerFly

It's overall.

For those interested in 50onRed and using this list, I wrote a review of 50onRed last week and published it on my blog: 50onRed PPV Network Review

Littleboy likes this.
  7. Effect

Effect Affiliate affiliate

Thanks Luke, have you tried this yet by anychance?

8. Support.CreamyAds

Support.CreamyAds Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

great tool and nice list.

thanks for sharing Luke!

9. LukePeerFly

Tried what?

10. LukePeerFly

After publishing my 50onRed review article, I received a tweet and Skype message from their VP of Product. He cleared up how their Smart Bid technology works and I updated my blog post. Check it out if you're confused.

11. Eko Nofianto Kurniawan

Eko Nofianto Kurniawan Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for sharing Luke, Is there any guide or tutorial to set up campaign on 50 On Red?

12. LukePeerFly

Not yet, but that's not a bad idea at all :) This post is one of the better ones I've published though on the steps to a successful PPV campaign: PPV Campaign Steps and Landing Page Guide

13. Farid U. Khan

Farid U. Khan Affiliate affiliate

Luke, what kind of PPV traffic from 50onRed peerfly allows on your offers? I see alot of offers on peerfly that allow banners or ppv but doest list if they allow popups, since 50onRed is primarily InText, Search or Pops. Is Pop ppv traffic allowed on peerfly offers?

14. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

POP = PPV traffic. As long as the offer on Peerfly accepts PPV, you can run pop traffic.

15. Molly Su

Molly Su Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for sharing Luke. I am looking for some adult traffic. You really help me a lot!!!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed