The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

$5000 Enough to Start a GPT Site ?

sutharsany

affiliate
Hello !

Currently I reserved $5000 to my GPT Project.

- ClixScript aka incentivescripts.com
- Dedicated Server
- Unique Design
- Offers and Offerwalls
- Cash Rewards and Gift cards

I just wanted to know that, $5k enough to start a decent GPT Site?
Can anyone help me on Promotion or Promotion techniques?

Waiting for reply.

Hello !

- Dedicated Server
- Unique Design
- Offers and Offerwalls

Waiting for reply.

That should be more than enough. Your initial expenses (script, site design, fraud prevention), are your biggest expenses. Once you open and members are doing offers, you'll start to earn money that can go to paying your expenses going forward.

For promoting, one of the best things you can do is to run a referral contest when you open. That way you'll have your members promoting your site and that usually looks better than when the owner does it.

Hello !

- Dedicated Server
- Unique Design
- Offers and Offerwalls

Waiting for reply.

That's a lot ..You got some good funds for starting a gpt site..Go ahead... :)
If you want to make your gpt successful , you have to bring some unique features for your website.
You can think of some ideas and hire a developer to do so..
Its kinda hard to make a gpt successful without unique thoughts..

if you need a professional and high quality design for your website, i'll be at your service :D

I have owned about 7 GPT Sites with in the past 5 years :p ..So if you need any help , feel free to contact me..

Good luck ! :)

That is more than enough $$$ to get started in this profitable but saturated niche.

You definitely want to make sure that you're offering some sort of unique interaction that sets you apart from other GPT sites. The best ones out have custom platforms with completely original themes, so you would definitely want to go this route if you are serious. Definitely look into doing EVERYTHING you can to prevent fraud as well, which will keep you clear of huge reversals down the road when you start pushing good traffic.

I think there is plenty of room for more competition with GPT sites. Focus on making an honest and original site, you should succeed!

I think this one has been answered enough, but yea 5k is more then enough to start off with, might be even considered overkill but with incentive you cant be too safe I guess. There is a lot of fraud and this should be one of your main focus.

banners
Back