The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

5000+ emails.How can i send them?

shivendrakhare

affiliate
I have email list of 5000+
How can i send email to all of them in a single day?
without getting spam,email bomber like that?
Need serious help

regards
Shivendra Khare

It would be spam if they haven't opted in.

Still, you can try Mandrill - they offer 12,000 emails per month for free.

Autoreposnder buddy. Companies like AWeber or Get Response I would recommend. You could write an email, click your mouse & BOOM... Everyone on your list will get that email.

Best tool ever invented!

thanks, i'm gonna try Mandrill too... but i have to send over 300k emails.

I send e-mail by Pommo. It is super easy and flexible. Every user can unsubscribe by special generated link and also I can add my own lists of e-mail to subscribers.

Need serious help

regards
Shivendra Khare

Hi

I would recommend you to " imailunlimited " check it out and signup. Don’t worry the website support team will assist you each and every part of the software and guide you how to create a campaign and how to run it. I have been using this platform from a long time now. They have guided me everything and help me out every time I was stuck. They have a amazing support team that is available around the clock 24×7 so you can contact them easily any time. Also the feature of this software are amazing you can monitor your campaign while sending it out. You can know the click rates, open rates on the same time. The best part is they provide dedicated SMTPs. Domain and IPs that will help you out on your deliver rates. More delivery rates much easy to use. Their is no website/company that ensure you the email will be sent to “inbox” but only the guarantee that :)

Thank you!

Need serious help

regards
Shivendra Khare
First I can say it is a good thing that you have a very large potential audience span which you can utilize for any niche you are planning to venture into. On your point, you need to research on the email marketing software available today that will help you manage the list of contacts that you have. They are this software that help you send a customized email address to all the emails present on the contact list without much hustle. In fact, the software help you schedule when to send the eails and the interface to create autoresponders.

banners
Back