The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

50% Off Domain DomainZaar Parking Script!

domainzaar

affiliate
SPECIAL OFFER
To celebrate the World coming out of recession and the huge success the script has been, we are running a special offer to help YOU on your way too! Instead of the regular $149 price tag, we are giving D-PARK PRO away at just $74! What's more... you will also get a huge Bonus Package of over 100 scripts.

State Coupon Code: GIVE50 when ordering from Domain Parking with Domain Parking Script | DomainZaar

Cut your domain parking costs and consolidate all your unused domains on to one hosting account. Don't let domain parking or hosting companies take a % percentage of your advertising revenue... park them YOURSELF using D-Park Pro and keep it ALL!
After Sales Support: Domain Parking with Domain Parking Script | DomainZaar
Usage Restrictions:

Unlimited Licence
Your purchase entitles you to use the software an unlimited number of times. Go nuts! You just can't resell the script.

WARNING: This is your last chance to get D-Park Pro the ultimate domain parking script at 50% off. This offer is ending VERY SOON and will never return. Pop in to www.domainzaar.com now to download.

Also: Expired Domain Finder is now free! That's right 100% off, get that too, right here: www.domainzaar.com/domain-finder-software.php

SPECIAL OFFER
To celebrate the World coming out of recession and the huge success the script has been, we are running a special offer to help YOU on your way too! Instead of the regular $149 price tag, we are giving D-PARK PRO away at just $74! What's more... you will also get a huge Bonus Package of over 100 scripts.

State Coupon Code: GIVE50 when ordering from Domain Parking with Domain Parking Script | DomainZaar

• Watch the Quick Setup Video and see how EASY it really is!
  • Read the full list of features and find out how to SLASH your domain parking costs.
Cut your domain parking costs and consolidate all your unused domains on to one hosting account. Don't let domain parking or hosting companies take a % percentage of your advertising revenue... park them YOURSELF using D-Park Pro and keep it ALL!
After Sales Support: Domain Parking with Domain Parking Script | DomainZaar
Usage Restrictions:

Unlimited Licence
Your purchase entitles you to use the software an unlimited number of times. Go nuts! You just can't resell the script.

have you got examples of sites that run your domain parking script? I am thinking of adding that function to my web address registration site.

Beware - This Company Will Take Your Money!

if you consider buying any software from domainzaar YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY. These guys are a joke and liars. They will waste your time and then blame your hosting service so you have to use theirs.

Bottom line is you should just do a good search on Domainzaar and reviews. READ ALL THE REVIEWS. Any good reviews you see are posted in a few days of each other in the same month in most cases just using different emails. They fabricated the reviews themselves. Believe me when I tell you they will take your money and blame you.

RUN, RUN, RUN as fast as you can. I plan on posting this on every review of software I can until they fix the problems and email every customer they have sold product to and give free updates, hosting etc to make things right. I have already posted three today. I will attempt to to three daily.

Eventually their product will have to work or they will go out of business.

if you consider buying any software from domainzaar YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY. These guys are a joke and liars. They will waste your time and then blame your hosting service so you have to use theirs. - Not true - we don't even sell our own hosting anymore. We ask our customers to check the hosting to make sure it supports our requirements.

Bottom line is you should just do a good search on Domainzaar and reviews. READ ALL THE REVIEWS. Any good reviews you see are posted in a few days of each other in the same month in most cases just using different emails. They fabricated the reviews themselves. Believe me when I tell you they will take your money and blame you. - Also not true - we have reviews in many different months of the year and 99% of the reviews are positive. We urge all customers to read reviews prior to purchasing.

RUN, RUN, RUN as fast as you can. I plan on posting this on every review of software I can until they fix the problems and email every customer they have sold product to and give free updates, hosting etc to make things right. I have already posted three today. I will attempt to to three daily. Feel free to do as you please, but the quality of our product and our list of thousands of customers, all of whom are very happy and enjoy our free frequent feature updates, speaks for itself.

Eventually their product will have to work or they will go out of business.
- Our product does work, and it works perfectly fine :)

LIMITED TIME OFFER: Instead of the usual $249 price, we are giving D-Park Pro away for only $125! That's right, 50% off! This offer is set to expire in 24 hours.

I'm currently having a pretty big issue (can't edit page creator) that I'm seking support for. Will post back how responsive they are.

Script Works Huh! Support is Great!...Makes me laugh

I think the email is fake and domain zaar made it up. Why would someone have a post that says they are having a huge problem and then post it has been taken care of and HURRY UP AND BUY IT WHILE IT's 50% off? GIVE ME A BREAK!..fake

I pulled this from that actual domain zaar forum...I didn't do it and the guy that posted it must be the competition like me cough, cough.

Re: New install

by aoerbek » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 pm
Before I start my issue I have to tell you that since I am programmer (windows) I like to support programmers that is the why I wouldn't go to hack sites, bittorrents or any kind of rapidshare sites. I like to respect effort and pay for time thus people who spend time for coding. That is the why I bought your script just like I bought 3 different scripts in the past and I did not get any help or support from them and didn't get my money back. This is sad. Hope this will be a different story.

I have an issue you've already discussed about it I follow the instruction but couldn't solve the problem
I can't add domain it just stop add blank screen.
I change the file permission to 777 for whole xml directory and image dir. I check the .htaccess files they are there.

I managed to change admin password. So I don't think that is a permission issue.
I am using centos 5.4 php 5.1.6

There is one thing that I install this scrip under subdir like "-" and under "-" directory my main script is running(nothing to do with domain park script) but my domain point to that sub dir wich is "xx" not a sub dir.
I am not sure how to fix it.
Thanks from advance.
Omer
You would be better off buying lottery tickets than giving this guy your money.

Brian (harleydudetexas),

This issue has been taken care of, as we have already stated. Yes, the text you posted is from our actual forum with a question by aoerbek user of our forum (which is the same person as verbster user on the forums here), but we have already fully resolved the issue. There is no computer program that is 100% bug-free on every possible server, so on very rare occasions people encounter problems, which we promptly address : ) The script will work fully on 99% of the servers.

Hi Charlie,

Are you using IE8? There is currently a small bug with "edit" for modules in IE8, where the window opens and closes without allowing you to edit. There is no such bug on all other browsers, such a Firefox, Google Chrome, etc. Please use another browser while we work on this issue. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Iggy

MI
Back