The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

$50 budget in Media buying will work?

Hey guys,
School is coming, mean money in my pocket.
I want to ask if a $50 is enough for media buying?
will it make a profit? I am now saving all my cash for me to try paid traffic like media buys.
I heard a lot of this methods and want to try it.

Any hopes for me? please? :)

The only answer: no.... I've heard that you need at least 500$ to start. I'll share a method that I saw in the warrior forum with incentivized, but it's a 100% guaranteed 30% ROI or more so be on the lookout for that :) If you do that thing the wright way you'll be able to grow your budget a littlebit at a time and then start doing paid traffic.

I will stalk you again bro. I will keep a watch for that. :)

The only answer: no.... I've heard that you need at least 500$ to start. I'll share a method that I saw in the warrior forum with incentivized, but it's a 100% guaranteed 30% ROI or more so be on the lookout for that :) If you do that thing the wright way you'll be able to grow your budget a littlebit at a time and then start doing paid traffic.

I will stalk you again bro. I will keep a watch for that. :)
$50 is definitely enough if you know what you are doing. Also, you can promote incentive offers via AdKnowledge. It gives you are good ROI for email submit offers. You can bank more if you find a higher paying incentivized offer. WSM has a $24 offer but it won't get approved on AdKnowledge coz it asks for SSN and Credit card info.

$50 is definitely enough if you know what you are doing. Also, you can promote incentive offers via AdKnowledge. It gives you are good ROI for email submit offers. You can bank more if you find a higher paying incentivized offer. WSM has a $24 offer but it won't get approved on AdKnowledge coz it asks for SSN and Credit card info.

That was what I was going to share :p My only problem with that is that I don't know what 1 of the fields asks, I asked my AM and he said he would find out latter :/

What do I have to put in the Conversion URL?? That's my only difficulty right now...

EDIT: I asked the guy and he said that: "Generally for OfferWall if you do not have access to the conversion url, just go ahead and put the offer url in its place." so go try it out ;) I'll start soon.

banners
Back