monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

$50 A Day Without A Website

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by nice2share, Jan 22, 2014.

1. nice2share

nice2share Affiliate affiliate

Hello everyone, I heard somebody telling that they earn $50 a day without any website. Is this true? anybody earn here $50 a day or more? Please share the method here...thank you.:confused:

2. monetizer
  3. grandplaton

grandplaton Affiliate affiliate

ahah) wanna to know this method too

1 person likes this.
  4. fnoperi

fnoperi Affiliate affiliate

I would say it's with paid traffic promoting CPA offers. Just need a squeeze page if you want too test two of them to see what works best for that offer

5. fnoperi

fnoperi Affiliate affiliate

Also I've seen you can have a Facebook and build your followers from there. And later on, start monetizing.

6. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

I made $100 a day using youtube. Try to research on it. :D

7. ljads_jerrold

ljads_jerrold Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

It's possible yes, check out Youtube, Media buys, Facebook...etc.

seeqer likes this.
  8. nelson123

nelson123 Banned

why do something without website?
    You can use KVSQ Url Shortener Service to short you urls and get payed when people see you links.
    I make few dollars throw facebook this days.

9. operationoffers

operationoffers Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Yes it is very possible to make money without a website, however I would not recommend doing only this because you will be missing out on other revenue generating avenues. paid search, banner placement and anything associated with direct linking would be considered advertising without a website. You could also white label products, but then again you would need a website for that. simply getting people to click on your link is not enough. You need to form relationships with people first, this is where the long process comes into play.

seeqer and cyberlady like this.
  10. bluedot

bluedot Affiliate affiliate

Sound interesting. Do you still use YT?

11. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Because of recent experience, I would say that TeeSpring is an option if you can come up with really creative and unique angles. Your traffic channels are where the real challenges will be.

2 people like this.
  12. jtprabu

jtprabu Affiliate affiliate

if you want to earn money without website then try video marketing and social media marketing. My online income come from youtube only. so i only focused on youtube right now.

13. bluedot

@jtprabu: Are you selling CB (or similar) products or are you uploading videos and earning from AdSense?

14. jtprabu

I do both.. But Clickbank is my income source. adsense isn't my source of income.. Adsense take 5 month to reach $100..LOl..

15. jtprabu

I do both.. But Clickbank is my income source. adsense isn't my source of income.. Adsense take 5 month to reach $100..LOl..

16. bluedot

Yeah, I can imagine. :) I have a couple of relatively popular videos on YT, but AdSense income is very low from them.

Do you have a popular channel and do not need to rank the videos or do you give them a little boost from time to time?

I have a YT channel with 3000+ subscribers, but I don't sell anything (yet), I'm just showcasing my apps and random stuff. However, 3000+ seems to be a small crowd to get any traction from. I suppose I'd need at least 50.000 subscribers for anything substantial. So, if I'd want to sell anything, I would need to advertise my videos, use social media, and do some grey hat stuff, I guess. :)

17. jtprabu

Nope..i don't have any popular videos. actually i make videos for niche which i can dominate and build backlinks. So my video will be in top 10 position. So sales coming. i did everything step by step. Now i sit back and watching sales(not much but enough)

18. bluedot

Sound like a good plan. Happy to hear that this stuff also works!

19. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

yeah it is possible do youtube marketing. Look around the forum, there are some great methods for ranking your youtube video.

20. mlaghfiri

mlaghfiri Affiliate affiliate

maybe they are using mailing list or maybe they just have Landing Page like i did in their Server ...etc

21. webrat

webrat Affiliate affiliate

You don't need a website of your own to make money - all you need is platform to connect/capture the attention of your target market. This can be video sites, free publishing sites, groups, etc. That said, although you could very well earn this way, the best way is to have and own your own site/platform so that you are in full control of your business and no one can snatch it away from you.

seeqer likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI