The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

5 Star 'Mod Squad' Welcomes Mike Dammann

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Hi all,

Most of you know StephenR, my faithful mod that helped me build up this forum and with all his great ideas and advice. Now that the forum is suddenly getting so busy, I need more help so this community can continue to grow and be a supportive resource to the online marketing community.

I have invited Mike Dammann to join the "Mod Squad" and help Stephen and I to answer questions and make sure everyone that comes here feels welcome.

For anyone that wants to know - WHY MIKE???
The answer is - he's GREAT with the women:

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...ograms.com/showthread.php?t=1021&page=2&pp=10
(I crack myself up!) :p But seriously, here is some info about Mike:

Mike has been in the business of web site development since 1999. He specializes in multi media licensing and presentation for the entertainment industry as well as advertising online properties thru search engine marketing, targetted advertising and many more proven and effective methods of getting the ball rolling. As of late, Mike has also been specializing in helping bloggers get their Wordpress Blogs set up and hosted for a low fee. Custom designs are avaiable upon request.

Mike also owns and operates the Blog Party Network as well as the Frog Engine Web Directory.

Mike's main objective is staying in touch with the latest developments in online marketing and new ways to present a client's site. He is also an active contributor to the well-known Third Square Webmaster Blog as well as a moderator on various reputable forums such as this one.

You will also find Mike has a great sense of humor so that coupled with his well-rounded Internet background will make him a great addition to the 5 Star team.

Please join me in welcoming Mike to the Mod Squad!

Linda Buquet said:

For anyone that wants to know - WHY MIKE???
The answer is - he's GREAT with the women:

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...ograms.com/showthread.php?t=1021&page=2&pp=10
Dang straight I am :cool:

Just kidding :D (or not)

But seriously: thank you Linda, for inviting me into your "Mod Squad". I find this forum a great place for affiliates to share some personal experiences. There does need to be a place like this one where you can get to know other affiliates, build trusting relationships with them, and help each others make more money :)

Looking forward to this :)

Mike

Congratulations Mike!

hehe actually surprised me when I saw you in here... but I'm glad you are...now to check out the board :D

banners
Back