monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

5 Social Media Marketing Strategies

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by Ron E. Fletcher, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Ron E. Fletcher

Ron E. Fletcher Affiliate affiliate

Social media marketing is the most complicated online marketing place where you can gain huge or your business will stop forever. I figure out 5 vital strategies in order to surviving in social media.

1. Allocate Resources and Budget

If you are doing paid advertising on social media you have to determine how much do you able to lose first. This is because you can lost some money by bad targeting as well as A/B testing. So allocate your budget first.

2. Make Content Strategy

People are love to discuss viral topics. So find the viral topic from the web and try to write your own voice then technically drive traffic to your website. Contest and user engagement also helpful for branding.

3. Research Your Competition
    Take a deep eye on your market. How other people use social media. How they reach their targeted audience. Hack their strategy and design your own.

4. Set Your Objectives
    If you don't know your target, your goal then everything is spoiled. Don't mess up with too many objectives. Only started some few and change it when it needed.

5. Identify Your Target Customers
    My personal experience is those people are like to wear T-shirt they are like jeans pants. So reach your targeted customer first otherwise you are going to sell comb to the bald man.

2. monetizer
  3. Sebastian Hanson

Sebastian Hanson Affiliate affiliate

Thank you, Ron, for another super share about social media marketing. I do agree with you that social media marketing is a kinda complicated online marketing. There are lots of chances to be hero or zero in very short amount of time.

4. Summer Saunders

Summer Saunders Affiliate affiliate

I think content strategy is the most viral part of social media marketing. Peoples are very much engaged to the relevant and royal content. They also love current trends.

seeqer likes this.
  5. osydious

osydious Affiliate affiliate

6. digiexpress

digiexpress Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for sharing this gem of knowledges!

7. Abdullah

Abdullah Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for sharing your strategies.I really think that those strategies are really helpful for beginners...

8. Erik Kyle

Erik Kyle Affiliate affiliate

i would say content marketing is at best and also thanks for sharing tips among us

9. webboxing

webboxing Affiliate affiliate

Great points, thanks for sharing i'm gonna work this out.

10. TrafficBroker

TrafficBroker Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Cool tips.....sound good

11. annatreecker

annatreecker Affiliate affiliate

Thanks, Ron! Cool tips. I will use it in nearest future

Featured Resources (View All)

MI