The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

4 things you should know before you monetize your traffic

Idvert

affiliate
Becoming a affiliate means you will monetise your traffic,it kinda like built a cash flow online,but here is something you should know in advance before you monetize your traffic

1、Do not chose the products which need reservation. It is joke now!
2、The products must be relevant to your niche, say If your site is about children’s books and you promote car insurance, at best you’ll look like you don’t know what you’re doing and at worst, you’ll be branded a“spammer.”
3、Maintaining a good reputation is very important for web owner,for the long run,you can’t just get a products from network then just post it in you web and use”Click and get”slogan, it will hurt your visitor’s feeling and it is important to form vistors’ loyalty other wise your PV will be shave shortly
4、test test test with different networks, angle,ad sizes, text links vs. images, placement on your page, etc. Sometimes there are vast differences in revenue when small changes are made.

Becoming a affiliate means you will monetise your traffic,it kinda like built a cash flow online,but here is something you should know in advance before you monetize your traffic

1、Do not chose the products which need reservation. It is joke now!
2、The products must be relevant to your niche, say If your site is about children’s books and you promote car insurance, at best you’ll look like you don’t know what you’re doing and at worst, you’ll be branded a“spammer.”
3、Maintaining a good reputation is very important for web owner,for the long run,you can’t just get a products from network then just post it in you web and use”Click and get”slogan, it will hurt your visitor’s feeling and it is important to form vistors’ loyalty other wise your PV will be shave shortly
4、test test test with different networks, angle,ad sizes, text links vs. images, placement on your page, etc. Sometimes there are vast differences in revenue when small changes are made.
Thanks Idvert. I have learned a lot from the above tips. I can say that many times we are always blinded by the money matters and end up forgetting the little things that we need to have them in mind. Affilliate marketing is not always a walk in the park, it has its own challenges that you need to understand and learn ways and mechanism of coping up with the them. Reputation is something that matters a lot, spoil it among your sponsors becomes it hard for your t gain the trust again from them.

Thanks Idvert. I have learned a lot from the above tips. I can say that many times we are always blinded by the money matters and end up forgetting the little things that we need to have them in mind. Affilliate marketing is not always a walk in the park, it has its own challenges that you need to understand and learn ways and mechanism of coping up with the them. Reputation is something that matters a lot, spoil it among your sponsors becomes it hard for your t gain the trust again from them.

Dr. Forum, Thanks for your sharing as well.

banners
Back