The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

32,000$ Rvenue in January 2017

Gadi

If you are in affiliate marketing for sometime already, you
probably know that seasonal campaigns are good way to make money
in short period of time.

I love January because it is time of New Year's resolutions and people are ready to buy
or try new things more then any other time of the year.

This January of year 2017 was not an exception

I share my income report here

Monthly Income Report : January 2017

Congrats @Gadi on your income. It would be better if you can add some screenshots here. BTW nice site. :)
Hi,

thank you

And sure thing here the screenshots from 2 of the networks

network1-january2017.jpg

network-2-january2017.jpg

Last edited:
Cool for it.
I've see you running Muscles pills trial offers and we lasermedia also have some good nutra offers.
Hope to work, feel free to contact via skype if interested in.

How long do you recommend letting Search Traffic campaigns run with no conversions before scraping the campaign & trying something new?

I've been running a Campaign & getting fairly good CTR, but no conversions on the offers yet. The content on the landing page is great (it's a blog post) & the CTA's are clear & even a great deal!

I haven't put much money into this campaign but am scared to increase my budget & not see any results.

it seems unreal :/

I don't mean to start something, but why the freak EVERYTIME someone posts a success story, there's always someone like you to post some shit implying they're lying?
Seriously, just because you perhaps don't put that much effort or can't make that much money, it doesn't mean that someone else can't either. The OP here seems to have a reputation, so why would he be making up stuff?
Maybe some people here should make the best of their time here to get some valuable tips with the succesful affiliates instead of post this kind of stuff? And maybe, eventually, you will get there. Just some idea

If you are in affiliate marketing for sometime already, you
probably know that seasonal campaigns are good way to make money
in short period of time.

I love January because it is time of New Year's resolutions and people are ready to buy
or try new things more then any other time of the year.

This January of year 2017 was not an exception

I share my income report here

OP, thanks for your inspirational story! And well done. I'm already following your blog to get a few tips and keep killing it in the next months. Stories like yours do inspire me to get there

Great income for sure, but the real question here is - did you already get paid by Blackfox network? I gotta ask this because, in my opinion, the offer you were promoting with them is, in its essence, a pure scam. So, there should be a lot of chargebacks for the advertiser...

MI
Back