The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$300 in 9 Days! Am I CRAZY???

Three days later, I regret to inform all AffiliateFix members that the experiment had failed. *sigh

The target was not reached.

However...

It's been an interesting couple of days, nonetheless, with lots of lessons learned.

The creative muscle has been put to work so much that my dreams became so vivid. I often experience this.

What a way to solve problems. Lol! I literally - Eat. Sleep. Internet.

But anyway.

This'll probably be the last update/post here until I don't know when.

So to the guys and gals still at it - GOODLUCK!

Shout out to azgold and Klayne for your help. I see ya.

P.S - "I'll Be Back" - Schwarzenegger

- Mister Williams

You're welcome, anytime. :)

I'm sorry you didn't make your goal but I give you A+ for effort and giving it everything you've got.

And if you did learn something like you said, then you didn't really fail, you just didn't get the $300. I know. When you need it badly and get an education instead, it doesn't seem like a good trade-off but it will serve you well in future.

Don't give up, you're just getting started.

Three days later, I regret to inform all AffiliateFix members that the experiment had failed. *sigh

The target was not reached.

However...

It's been an interesting couple of days, nonetheless, with lots of lessons learned.

The creative muscle has been put to work so much that my dreams became so vivid. I often experience this.

What a way to solve problems. Lol! I literally - Eat. Sleep. Internet.

But anyway.

This'll probably be the last update/post here until I don't know when.

So to the guys and gals still at it - GOODLUCK!

Shout out to azgold and Klayne for your help. I see ya.

P.S - "I'll Be Back" - Schwarzenegger

- Mister Williams

Thanks for the Shout out Mister W.
Even tough I haven't been active on this forum it's great that i have helped atleast someone.
Shit happens in life, and this isn't a failure, It's a part of Succeeding and that means that you are getting closer to it.
Good Luck in your journey after you are ready to work again !

Klayne

MI
Back