The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

300$ after a month trying smartlink, anybody wonders ?

Misthy09

affiliate
Here is my payment after 1 month working with Targeleon : targeleon.com
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG
It's been so great cause I have been paid weekly, no need to wait that super long time with net30 like some networks I had tried before. I know it's still very little but It's been so good that I earn money as a newbie in this field.
Months ago, I recognize that I have some traffic that could help me to make some money in my free time. I got traffic normally from Pop under and banner, super pure and not that much compared to other affiliates.
If you are newbies and have some question where is my traffic source and how I generate it, I would help you, we can exchange knowledge and experience to help each other.
What you can be clearly satisfied with this network is that they pay you every week on friday without notifying, they autopay you. So it's just about whatever you make, you just wait til next friday ( depending on timezone, it may be saturday ) to get what you did.
Moreover, Targeleon is like a big market for both advertiser and affiliates, where they can together help both advertisers and affiliates benefits each other, one needs traffic, another needs cash.
It can convert better with IOS traffic and very higher payouts. I show you below
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG
So it's so easy to work with them, Just register an account, check your mail for confirmation and activate it later. After that you can go to Smartlink tools to create your own link based on types of traffic you have :) Enjoy the result, mine is perfect
I will also post a signup link if you are in need :D
Good luck for your future :)

View attachment 8408 View attachment 8408
It's been so great cause I have been paid weekly, no need to wait that super long time with net30 like some networks I had tried before. I know it's still very little but It's been so good that I earn money as a newbie in this field.
Months ago, I recognize that I have some traffic that could help me to make some money in my free time. I got traffic normally from Pop under and banner, super pure and not that much compared to other affiliates.
If you are newbies and have some question where is my traffic source and how I generate it, I would help you, we can exchange knowledge and experience to help each other.
What you can be clearly satisfied with this network is that they pay you every week on friday without notifying, they autopay you. So it's just about whatever you make, you just wait til next friday ( depending on timezone, it may be saturday ) to get what you did.
Moreover, Targeleon is like a big market for both advertiser and affiliates, where they can together help both advertisers and affiliates benefits each other, one needs traffic, another needs cash.
It can convert better with IOS traffic and very higher payouts. I show you below
View attachment 8409 View attachment 8409
So it's so easy to work with them, Just register an account, check your mail for confirmation and activate it later. After that you can go to Smartlink tools to create your own link based on types of traffic you have :) Enjoy the result, mine is perfect

Hi Misthy,
congrats on your success. I'd really like to exchange knowledge, since I'm a newbie too and thankful for every advice. :) Maybe you like to share your traffic sources here or we can also get in touch via p.m., but I also think that T J Tutor has a point to make it public here, so all can take advantages. :)

Cheers

View attachment 8408 View attachment 8408
View attachment 8409 View attachment 8409

Hello There @Misthy09 :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix! :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Congratulations on your success!
Would like to exchange info with you.

Enjoy our forum. :cool:

So it's so easy to work with them, Just register an account, check your mail for confirmation and activate it later

Sounds more like a hidden advert to me.
Especially when i see posts like this, done by a person with 6 posts in total, done in Feb,12,2017 and then "last seen in Feb,12, 2017" judging by profile. 99% chances are its hidden advert with faked results.

I DONT BELIEVE IT.

banners
Back