The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

3 Strategies to Increase Pay-Per-Call ROI

Sebastian Hanson

affiliate
You know calls are the new clicks. This is fitted good for small business. PPCall rising day by day. Here is some strategy will help you to increase your ROI.

Geo-Location

Geolocation is playing a vital role in pay-per-call campaigns. You know 25% of search queries now take place on mobile devices, and over 50% of those are looking for local results. Now find your customer in local basic and run your campaign with targeted.

Calls-to-Action

Always remember buttons are more attractive than text. So use the button in your ads in a decent position. Bid your ads localization basic to reach the targeted customers and minimize your cost

One more thing CTR of smartphone user is higher than feature phone users.

Personalization

Customers have spent more money by telephone than online, in part because the interactions they have with businesses are so personal. People like to talking to people, and they feel more comfortable making large purchases with the reassurance of an actual salesperson who has experience with the product or service being discussed.

Hope you like my concept.

Yup, do agree with you. This is a fabulous share. I am just looking for this type of tutorial in order to drive traffic for PPCall campaign. Anyway what is your current CTR?

I know buttons are more preferable then text but in bing ads there are no option for button. If prefer buttons on ads then I have to move in adwords which are more costly then bing. Do you have any substitute idea?

Nice share! I am not getting into pay per call anytime soon, but I see that it is increasing in popularity. Just a question, what network would you recommend? MundoMedia, Neverblue, Ringpartner...?

No doubt buttons are more important than the text but their design matters a lot. I never click on colorful and fake looking flashing buttons ever. You should keep the design sophisticated and professional. In fact, text also have its important. A single moving line or punch line pave your way to the success. So, don't focus on a single aspect only, and try to come up with a nice blended product.

A NICE STRATEGY

Here I want to share something. An innovative way to increase your Pay Per Call CTR ( Click through rate) is to use this kind of stunts;

SAY CODE C2250 On Phone Now, To get 20% Discount ( Or Free home delivery)

So, work with the promotional offers more, to use this kind of strategy

banners
Back