The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

25% off discount code from hostgator hosting

TopNicheWebsites

affiliate
Hostgator is the one of the best webhost on the Internet for small business and personal use. I personally use them for many of my websites. They offer top quality service. They have excellent uptime. Their tech support department is fast and very knowledgeable.

For that reason, I am proud to promote Hostgator. I am an affiliate of Hostgator and earn a commission for every sale that I refer. Now that we have that disclosure out of the way, I would like to present you with my 25% off coupon and discount reseller package.

Enter the following code to get 25% off Hostgator Hosting:
COUPON CODE: CPAFIX25OFF <-- enter this at checkout

OR

Enter the following code to get $24.99 off Hostgator Reseller Package:
COUPON CODE: CPAFIXRESELLER <-- enter this at checkout

Click Here To Order Hostgator Hosting

hi top niche website, i'm curios, if i already have a package but due soon, can i still use the coupon to renew my hosting plan? would like to grab a year hosting plan, thanks

How much space and bandwidth do you need, maybe I can threw you a deal on my server ?

See below .....

I found the answer to your question in there TOS (so no you cant use coupons for renewals)

Discounts and coupon codes are reserved for first-time accounts *or first-time customers* only and may not be used towards the purchase of a domain registration unless otherwise specified. If you have signed up using a particular domain, you may not resign up for that domain using another coupon at a later date. Any account found in violation of these policies will be reviewed by our sales department and the appropriate invoices will be added to the account. Coupon abuse will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension or termination of the account. Coupons or discounts are only valid towards the initial purchase, and do not affect the renewal or recurring price.

hmm, thanks for the reply, is it possible that i create a new account using the summer code for baby plan (using the same paypal account)? i don't mind signing up under your affiliate link at hostgator to help you get $$$ min $50!!! this way both of us wins:D

That would work well. For sure if you create an new account, that would work just fine. Just use this coupon: CPAFIX25OFF

Enter the following code to get 25% off Hostgator Hosting:
COUPON CODE: CPAFIX25OFF

Don't use the "Summer" code its only 20% .. use the CPAFIX25 <-- 25% off :)

Will be launching a specaial deal for CPAFIX members this weekend if you are looking for a new niche website or website makeover. Stay tuned.

great!:) Thanks for the reply! my hosting is due next month the 8th, will sign up using your code, that's will give you the commission right? Thanks and have a nice day ahead!:)

MI
Back