Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

24/7!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Do you guys feel PPC and PPV need constant looking after? i guess until you get the ROI you like you have to mess around and test etc!

Yea... PPC/PPV solely depends on SPLIT and TEST method!! But I dont think it requires you to sit 24/7!!

Many people waste lots of money and many make fortunes from it :D

Regards
~Sam~

Do you guys feel PPC and PPV need constant looking after? i guess until you get the ROI you like you have to mess around and test etc!

If you're spending thousands daily I'd make sure everything was OK. If you're just testing out like $10 for a day, just set and forget and then check your reports to see what worked and what didn't.

It's like a pilot's job. A pilot can set the flight on auto once he has reached a particular altitude and fixed a course towards his destination. At the same time he has to set all his tools and devices to an optimum level before he "takes rest". He has to go back to his seat every once a while to check on his reports(instruments) and make sure that the flight is on the right path.

It is a similar situation with PPC and PPV. Keep testing and tracking even after you think you have reached maximum ROI. An optimum level is a result of many variable factors and a variation in any one of them after you reach an optimum level may cause ROI to decrease.

Like the analogy? Click thanks :)

MI
Back