propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

24/7!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click' started by K, Jan 22, 2012.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Do you guys feel PPC and PPV need constant looking after? i guess until you get the ROI you like you have to mess around and test etc!

2. Samrath Gupta

Samrath Gupta Service Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Yea... PPC/PPV solely depends on SPLIT and TEST method!! But I dont think it requires you to sit 24/7!!

Many people waste lots of money and many make fortunes from it :D

Regards
    ~Sam~

3. Top Broski

Top Broski Banned

If you're spending thousands daily I'd make sure everything was OK. If you're just testing out like $10 for a day, just set and forget and then check your reports to see what worked and what didn't.

4. Parry

Parry Affiliate affiliate

It's like a pilot's job. A pilot can set the flight on auto once he has reached a particular altitude and fixed a course towards his destination. At the same time he has to set all his tools and devices to an optimum level before he "takes rest". He has to go back to his seat every once a while to check on his reports(instruments) and make sure that the flight is on the right path.

It is a similar situation with PPC and PPV. Keep testing and tracking even after you think you have reached maximum ROI. An optimum level is a result of many variable factors and a variation in any one of them after you reach an optimum level may cause ROI to decrease.

Like the analogy? Click thanks :)

5. coronaborcalis

coronaborcalis Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

For me I always monitor my PPC campaign but not must be 24/7 just twice a day

6. kjrocker

kjrocker Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I spend 18 hours a day online . Doing nothing other than tweaking campaigns and wondering around forums .

7. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Omg, how many hours do you sleep a day? 4 hours?

8. kjrocker

yeah 4 or max 6 not more than that ;)

9. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

I used to do this, got so tired tho and run down does it not effect you?

10. kjrocker

Not really i just go out for walk when i am tired for 10,15 minutes and than come back on my money chair:cool:

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed