propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

20K Visitors Every Month. How to Monetize?

Discussion in 'Display Media Buying' started by Jim Moriarty95, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Jim Moriarty95

Jim Moriarty95 Affiliate affiliate

I have a website where I have over 20000 visitors every month. I don't want to use Adsense or any other traffic networks which ban me without any explanation. Would you like to suggest me some networks please.

2. Smithee

Smithee Affiliate affiliate

Other ad networks would probably make you less money than Google adsense.

However if you don't want ads on your site what about promoting affiliate products which you think your readers might be interested in buying? There are many webmasters who use affiliate marketing as their sole monetization method on their sites and they make more money [from the commissions] than ads would have made them.

To get better suggestions we need to know your niche.

3. Masud Alam

Masud Alam Affiliate affiliate

You can use RevenueHits. It is Adsense alternative. The largest tutorial site in Bangladesh.

4. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Affiliate affiliate

If you are actually getting 20k visitors and the traffic is from legitimate source, then I suggest you to use Media.Net or Taboola.

5. mdvelops

mdvelops Affiliate affiliate

I can't think of much without using Adsense or affiliate marketing. Maybe some PTC or something like that. Or depending on your niche, maybe you can put content on that somebody else wants to promote for a fee. Like a post about a product or app. But again we don't know your niche.

6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

I would recommend utilizing ad space, more specifically banners. Though it may not interest most affiliate networks with as little as 20k a month in traffic, you can easily find niche oriented CPA offers among the affiliate networks that could gt your revenue stream moving along.

7. threenerds2014

threenerds2014 Affiliate affiliate

Ya do agree with @T J Tutor CPA/CPS offer will be the good fit for you. You can use pop-up in order to capture leads. This will make you one step ahead in content marketing. By the way, how do you get this large amount of traffic?

8. NiteshPundhir

NiteshPundhir Affiliate affiliate

Its great. Congratulation.
    You can use following methods for making money from your website.
    CPM – Pay Per Impression Advertising
    PPC – Pay Per Click Advertising
    Affiliate Marketing

9. Jim Moriarty95

Jim Moriarty95 Affiliate affiliate

I think CPM will great for me. Because by this way I could easily grab steaming income and also emphasize other SEO works too.

10. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Affiliate affiliate

If you are getting 20K visitors every month and have low bounce rate, you can make good money from product or service sales. Ads also make good money.

11. neolinaer

neolinaer Affiliate affiliate

12. NiteshPundhir

NiteshPundhir Affiliate affiliate

Yeah,exactly.

13. susiana

susiana Affiliate affiliate

I am very happy and like this page because I want to know what are the highlights of the writing on this website . Thank you for making all of this outstanding work .

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed