The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$200 To Spend!

ezekiel

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
Hey Ninjas',

Ezekiel here, i got approved to 2 networks already;Maxbounty, and CPAway and hopefully PeerFly :cool: i just hope Luke reads this so he could know i sent and application. Well anyways, my birthday just recently passed (August 15) and i got a ton of money and i decided to use a reasonable $200 for PPC. Now what would you guys recommend me use for this budget 7search or adcentre? I am already familiar with 7search and know its practices, so what do you guys recommend? Also expect a case study from me very soon! don't expect to see big numbers though, at least i hope to see them :p anyways, thank you in advance, and good luck to myself!

Ezekiel.

Hi Ezekiel. Good luck with your efforts my friend. $200 is roughly what I funded my 7search account with at the start of my PPC journey and it is certainly enough for you to get a feel for the platform as well as for PPC in general.

I've heard people say choose a traffic source, stick with it until you master it, which of course can be very good advice, but only so long as it is a traffic generation method that you feel utilises your existing skills, or is something that you enjoy. Eg. some people love crafting and testing ad copy, other prefer banner ad creation, some simply love landing page design, etc. Search PPC, PPV, or social ad platforms seem to be very different beasts and at the very beginning, you won't know which suits you best - which is why I think it's important to go through the process of setting up some test campaigns on a few different traffic sources to see which one seems a good fit for you and the way you work. Then you can go full steam ahead and throw your energy into mastering a traffic source that is a good fit for you.

I'm sure there'll be some people who will disagree with me, and stick to the 'pick one traffic source and don't give up until you have mastered it' theory, but everyone works differently and this is just my current take on things.

Good luck and I look forward to reading your case studies.

Adcenter doesn't require a minimum deposit. So you can try both. I'd love to see you go with adcenter, coz there's so much to learn and it'd be beneficial to all of us.

MI
Back