20% of Click to Call Ads Go Unanswered

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
In an article I read this afternoon in Website Magazine, mobile analytics company Marchex claims to have determined that although consumers clicking ads to call are four times more likely to make a purchase, or otherwise complete a fulfillment, 20% of the calls go unanswered.

They go on to say on their website that there will be 93 billion click to calls by consumers in 2015 alone and this number is on a dramatic rise for next year. This means that 18.6 billion calls will have gone unanswered by the end of 2015.

How many of you are able to determine which 20% of your prospects called and didn't get an answer. You know this is wasting 20% of your money!

In an article I read this afternoon in Website Magazine, mobile analytics company Marchex claims to have determined that although consumers clicking ads to call are four times more likely to make a purchase, or otherwise complete a fulfillment, 20% of the calls go unanswered.

They go on to say on their website that there will be 93 billion click to calls by consumers in 2015 alone and this number is on a dramatic rise for next year. This means that 18.6 billion calls will have gone unanswered by the end of 2015.

How many of you are able to determine which 20% of your prospects called and didn't get an answer. You know this is wasting 20% of your money!
I collect leads and you know most of the email traffic didn't get 100% successful. Depending on the different niche and situation this is the waste. But no matter about ROI. If I get those much impact on those leads then my ROI will high. I presume every niche have the same problem.

Wow! Great Post! Would using a Lead Form be a good idea to possibly collect these leads on a later date? I've said this before, the human factor in pay per call will never fully be solved. There are thousands of reasons why someone calls but then hangs up or gets disconnected. Not saying all 18.6 billion missed opportunity's will be because of that, but some would.

- Taylor

MI
Back