propellerads adcombo
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2 questions on CPA affiliate best practices

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Andre Loureiro, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Andre Loureiro

Andre Loureiro Affiliate affiliate

hey there guys"

I have 2 simple questions here, it may have been answered before, but i could not find it specifically:

1) how ok it is for me to test a CPA offer? Can I sign up and test the whole offer funnel with my email? Or affiliate managers do see it as cheating?

2) Why I can't get approved to some networks? I signed up for peerfly, aiming to use that instagram technique some one showed here as a case study. but Peerfly rejected my affiliation. Others are asking for a proof that I made US$500 or more. How to best apply for a network? ( right now I am an affiliate of wow trk, but have not prodduced much results... I compare the offers at offervault.com

I know I gotta be testing and doing stuff... but if you could give me some light on those issues.. I would know better how to serve best to the affiliate networks I am in.

thanks

luvcpa likes this.
  2. lrs1995

lrs1995 Well-Known Member affiliate

Thats fine. Affiliate networks have a preview link use that to see the funnel.

That shouldn't be a problem for you since your a DOJO member.
    Visit this thread: http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/let-us-expedite-your-network-applications.3192/

3. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

I think PeerFly won`t accept free traffic from Instagram. What Instagram case study are you talking about?

4. Andre Loureiro

Andre Loureiro Affiliate affiliate

lrs1995: thanks for pointing out the thread! :D

Dario: I think I was mistaken... I was looking for the thread I mentioned ... But WHAT I really saw was a 7search + peerfly case study.

anyways, what CPA network is good to go with instagram?

5. Robert Tedders

Robert Tedders Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi Andre, Happy New Year to you! May 2016 be a happy, healthy, prosperous year for you and your family.

I will get you approved on my network and get you started asap:

Affiliate Sign Up - ConversionBound.com

Cheers!

6. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

Are you planning to use mobile locker with app install offers?

7. luvcpa

luvcpa Affiliate affiliate

you need to find some easier network and pratice with them. When u got experience and some big payment. Time for come back ;)

Top Resources

banners