The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

2 questions on CPA affiliate best practices

Andre Loureiro

affiliate
hey there guys"

I have 2 simple questions here, it may have been answered before, but i could not find it specifically:

1) how ok it is for me to test a CPA offer? Can I sign up and test the whole offer funnel with my email? Or affiliate managers do see it as cheating?

2) Why I can't get approved to some networks? I signed up for peerfly, aiming to use that instagram technique some one showed here as a case study. but Peerfly rejected my affiliation. Others are asking for a proof that I made US$500 or more. How to best apply for a network? ( right now I am an affiliate of wow trk, but have not prodduced much results... I compare the offers at offervault.com

I know I gotta be testing and doing stuff... but if you could give me some light on those issues.. I would know better how to serve best to the affiliate networks I am in.

thanks

1) how ok it is for me to test a CPA offer? Can I sign up and test the whole offer funnel with my email? Or affiliate managers do see it as cheating?
Thats fine. Affiliate networks have a preview link use that to see the funnel.

2) Why I can't get approved to some networks? I signed up for peerfly, aiming to use that instagram technique some one showed here as a case study. but Peerfly rejected my affiliation. Others are asking for a proof that I made US$500 or more. How to best apply for a network? ( right now I am an affiliate of wow trk, but have not prodduced much results... I compare the offers at offervault.com
That shouldn't be a problem for you since your a DOJO member.
Visit this thread: http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/let-us-expedite-your-network-applications.3192/

lrs1995: thanks for pointing out the thread! :D

Dario: I think I was mistaken... I was looking for the thread I mentioned ... But WHAT I really saw was a 7search + peerfly case study.

anyways, what CPA network is good to go with instagram?

lrs1995: thanks for pointing out the thread! :D

Dario: I think I was mistaken... I was looking for the thread I mentioned ... But WHAT I really saw was a 7search + peerfly case study.

anyways, what CPA network is good to go with instagram?

Are you planning to use mobile locker with app install offers?

you need to find some easier network and pratice with them. When u got experience and some big payment. Time for come back ;)

MI
Back