The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

2 Day Earnings for Monday & Tuesday this week!

Chris Porter

Hey guys, I wanted to share this with everyone to help motivate those who are new to affiliate marketing!

After 5 long years of dead ends & just making a few $$$ to get by I have finally been able to produce a steady income!!

For all you new affiliate marketers do not give up if you do not see results right away. Affiliate marketing takes trial & error. 80% of affiliates do not see results right away & then give up. If you do not see the results you want, STICK TO IT, or find a different offer that relates to people! You will see results eventually! It just takes time!

I have attached my 2 day earnings! :ninja::D:D:cool:

Have a great day :affiliatefix: AffiliateFix Members!

God Bless!

2 day earning.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Superb.
These kind of motivational reading do give a hope and +ve energy to keep hustle going. Thanks for sharing & Congrats!

But hey, there are some more things newbies need other than these good talks. Everybody (almost) give these speeches (only) all day and night these days. But again, its helpful for newbie but not enough to get any REAL success.

You've been doing good and that's great. Now if you really want to help Newbies, you must share some screenshots of your stats as well, some real life experience of trying one and another campaign, failing and then you changed something and many things which gave u the +ve result, then how you proceeded to make first $100 day and so now.

That would be the real help for noobs to get somewhere.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Superb.
These kind of motivational reading do give a hope and +ve energy to keep hustle going. Thanks for sharing & Congrats!

But hey, there are some more things newbies need other than these good talks. Everybody (almost) give these speeches (only) all day and night these days. But again, its helpful for newbie but not enough to get any REAL success.

You've been doing good and that's great. Now if you really want to help Newbies, you must share some screenshots of your stats as well, some real life experience of trying one and another campaign, failing and then you changed something and many things which gave u the +ve result, then how you proceeded to make first $100 day and so now.

That would be the real help for noobs to get somewhere.

Thanks.
Cool I think I will do that, thanks for the idea!

MI
Back