The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

1st Dpham's Journey to $50/day with Instagram & OGAds

dpham

affiliate
Hello all Affiliatefix members,
This is 1st journey, my english so bad, isn't native. I'm trying Instagram and Ogads this week, lose many money and accounts.
I buy 30 accounts and 10 proxies, but i'm get banned more. Now i use 7 IG accounts.
Networks: OGads
Marketing: Instagram
My goal: $50/day
So, i'm newbie and wrong many setting for instagram. This is my setting now, it's working well with new IG account. 50 follow, 200 like, 50 comment, 1 image post per day!

Attachments

• IMG_1383.jpg
    IMG_1383.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 261
Actually sorry for missunderstanding :) i do not use instagram i use facebook but in my opinion it's the same concept, it's all about the niche, if you promote "free followers/likes niche" you can't expect good CR :)

Also, i didn't invest money... well actually i just bought 2 domains and host for them, nothing more, nothing less.

:) OGAds it's not such a cool cpa/ppi nowdays :)
My advice: Try cpagrip or any CPA :) if you can gain 1-200 clicks daily you should earn 20 bucks very easy

Not bad for 10 days, right?:)
be0252c79c71d35ac8db6414dff462be.png
Nice, CPAGrip accept Black Hat niche? I'm using Free Followers niche :d

:) OGAds it's not such a cool cpa/ppi nowdays :)
My advice: Try cpagrip or any CPA :) if you can gain 1-200 clicks daily you should earn 20 bucks very easy

Not bad for 10 days, right?:)
be0252c79c71d35ac8db6414dff462be.png

Lightning speed approval for publisher :) Less than a minute! OGads took me 6 days 3 applications before approval. Join us here cool offers as well!
CPAGrip

Last edited by a moderator:
@dpham yes, i know many ppls doing blackhat on cpagrip but also they didn't allow traffic like "wifi hack" :) also they are very aware with FR traffic because last year many ppls try to do stupid things :)

I signup weebly link to LP. Block 2 accs now, so bad! But i have more exp for IG. Now i will custom bot for it! Earn: 0,59

Attachments

• IMG_1384.jpg
    IMG_1384.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 67
my advice for landing page :) create a blogspot.com clean/responsive website and short-cut with bit.ly ur landing page but before add "3" after link
example: 1. instagram.blogspot.com/landing-page.html#insta 2. instagram.blogspot.com/landing-page.html#followers
short'cut those links with bit.ly and use 1 bit.ly link for each account :) should working fine.

In that way you create new link but if they already block ur link you should create another like i told u with blogspot and u will not have any problems in further

my advice for landing page :) create a blogspot.com clean/responsive website and short-cut with bit.ly ur landing page but before add "3" after link
example: 1. instagram.blogspot.com/landing-page.html#insta 2. instagram.blogspot.com/landing-page.html#followers
short'cut those links with bit.ly and use 1 bit.ly link for each account :) should working fine.

In that way you create new link but if they already block ur link you should create another like i told u with blogspot and u will not have any problems in further
Thank your method, very nice!

MI
Back