The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

1st Case Study

ohwarrior

affiliate
Promoting target gift card email/zip submit on 7search through Peerfly. 8 Clicks 1 conversion. Need to get some more targeted keywords. Only have

27 right now. What type of keywords besides the obvious such as free gift card, gift card, could I use? Thanks for your time

Travis

Well, you don't have much room to scale in 7search, most you can do is bid higher or try to approach the offer from a different angle. If you can't scale it, keep running it, forget it and concentrate on finding new profitable campaigns. Still, those 8 clicks don't mean much, it's possible that that offer will never convert again, so wait a bit before you scale.

Good luck ;)

Thanks David. Yeah I had 3 conversions out of the first 10 clicks for a chipotle gift card then 0 out of the next 100. How is that possible?

Thanks David. Yeah I had 3 conversions out of the first 10 clicks for a chipotle gift card then 0 out of the next 100. How is that possible?
Work on averages, also are you tracking sub ids?If so start blacklisting your none performing ids!

Promoting target gift card email/zip submit on 7search through Peerfly. 8 Clicks 1 conversion. Need to get some more targeted keywords. Only have

27 right now. What type of keywords besides the obvious such as free gift card, gift card, could I use? Thanks for your time

Travis

Perhaps you might consider testing "coupon", "deal" or "discount" keywords related to Chipotle to help grow your campaign?

MI
Back