The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

18 Bizarre Types of Booze You Won't Believe

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
This came from the Food Network Canada. Some of them, I wouldn't touch/try for anything!

I just find it hard to believe that there is a market for some of these brands. Numbers 11 and 13, I couldn't even look at. Gross!

Pizza-flavoured beer? Vodka infused with one of the world's spiciest peppers? They may sound bonkers, but these and other weird alcoholic drinks are, believe it or not, the real deal.

Read more at 18 Bizarre Types of Booze You Won't Believe | Food Network Canada

You clickbaiter you lol.

I think mezcal with a worm inside the bottle is as exotic as it goes for me.

Sk3GL6T.jpg

Breakfast of champions. Also to quote Jerry Maguire, "you got me at booze" ;)

There's just something gross about squirmy things in my drinks. I don't like my liquor looking back at me. :)

You clickbaiter you lol.

I think mezcal with a worm inside the bottle is as exotic as it goes for me.

Sk3GL6T.jpg

Breakfast of champions. Also to quote Jerry Maguire, "you got me at booze" ;)

Hehe, if it brought you back here, I'm glad it worked. We've missed you!

There's just something gross about squirmy things in my drinks. I don't like my liquor looking back at me. :)
But that's precisely what I wanted to reassure you: They die in the alc.
So whoever drinks alc is getting rid of these critters ;)

But that's precisely what I wanted to reassure you: They die in the alc.
So whoever drinks alc is getting rid of these critters ;)

@Marc , I don't even want to THINK about intestinal critters! That's even worse! Blech!

However, it's a great excuse to have a few drinks, if you need one. As long as they aren't looking back at you from the bottle or glass. :)

I want one of each. I may not drink them, but they'll be cool topics of discussion!

I think the squirrel beer could be a cute/quaint ice-breaker but there's no way in the world I'm having a bottle of snakes in my liquor collection! If I had a liquor collection.

Sans critters in the bottle. ... there's no way in the world I'm having a bottle of snakes in my liquor collection!
There's still another old problem: After each long and hard battle with a bottle against these critters
I often wake up with a head full of zombies o_O
Is there also a zombie-booze? I mean a booze against zombies, of course?!

Last edited:
There's still another old problem: After each long and hard battle with a bottle against these critters
I often wake up with a head full of zombies o_O
Is there also a zombie-booze? I mean a booze against zombies, of course?!

Haha, you should invent one, Marc! Bet you'd make your fortune. :)

Just discovered on my news site:
medical rice wine from Vietnam with cobras and scorpions :D

medizin.-Reiswein-mit-Kobras-und-Skorpionen.jpg

So Vietnamese people do not have only excellent so-called Facebook agencies (lol), but also delicious booze! Certainly helps out of every misery - simply by killing you :D

Just discovered on my news site:
medical rice wine from Vietnam with cobras and scorpions :D

medizin.-Reiswein-mit-Kobras-und-Skorpionen.jpg

So Vietnamese people do not have only excellent so-called Facebook agencies (lol), but also delicious booze! Certainly helps out of every misery - simply by killing you :D

200.gif

GROSS!

You know I hate snakes. :D

MI
Back