monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

173% ROI on iPhone 6 Sweep Stakes - Campaign Revealed

Discussion in 'Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials' started by WhatsGoodEvan?, Mar 13, 2015.

1. WhatsGoodEvan?

WhatsGoodEvan? Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

If you guy's liked the case study, let me know and i'll do more.

Also here's the link to the BST for the spytool - CLICK HERE

rajeev786 and cashoutkevin like this.
  2. monetizer
  3. lokiys

lokiys Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I would call this as an advertisment more than a case study :D

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Yea, I thought as much as well. I did suggest to him to make some vids without the pitch and to spend some time getting to know and helping members. Ya get more from giving! A 30 day or 15 day trial wouldn't hurt with monthly of $147 for a product. The "free line" has long been a standard.

5. John.

John. Affiliate affiliate

Gotta agree with the comments above, i'd be interested in this product, but i'd like a 1-2 weeks trial (1$ or whatever low cost like any other spy tool) as well before commiting on a 1month 147$ buy..!

Please let me know if you make this happen

6. WhatsGoodEvan?

We aren't doing free trials, do to the fact of limited subscriptions, also I'm providing value here in form of case studies..If you can see i noted "if you wanted more case studies" .. That wouldn't be a problem. I'm here to help, I believe in giving value, and i believe I've done so here. I'm showing a closely guarded tool, and giving access to it. If i showed the case study without the tool, i'd be lying about how i found the campaign.

servandosilva likes this.
  7. CPAleadTom

CPAleadTom Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Weapon949 posted a better case study / guide on APB. (I think that's you)

This is for Mobileadscout.

WhatsGoodEvan? likes this.
  8. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

CPAleadTom likes this.
  9. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Amazing tool and guide, keep them coming this will make lots of people money!

WhatsGoodEvan? likes this.
  10. Ran Boussidan

Ran Boussidan Affiliate affiliate

Hey Evan, looks like an awsome tool! just for heads up, the contact and help tabs aren't working on your site.
    Basically i wanted to ask how do i use adspy? Do i download the ad? or copy the link or what?...be glad for you to shed some light on it.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    rogerramjeet likes this.
  11. cpaprofits

cpaprofits Affiliate affiliate

A Trial Offer would be very Nice.

12. rogerramjeet

rogerramjeet Affiliate affiliate

I agree with you Ran. There's still a few issues like the ones you mentioned which are yet to be resolved. As you say, there are no tutorials which explains the best use of the tool or what key indicators mean. I've emailed support twice but had no reply.

13. WhatsGoodEvan?

Hi Roger, Sorry for your troubles. We received your email this morning, and have only received 1 from you about 6 hours ago. I'm not sure which email you emailing. There are videos on the forum where I explain how to use the tool here Mobile Ad Scout | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix. I'll be responding to your email shortly in the order it was received.

Hey go head and check the video out here Mobile Ad Scout | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix i give an in depth explanation on how to use it.

14. Pr0duct

Pr0duct Affiliate affiliate

Such a cool video and so far such a cool tool thank you.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI