The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

173% ROI on iPhone 6 Sweep Stakes - Campaign Revealed

I would call this as an advertisment more than a case study :D

Yea, I thought as much as well. I did suggest to him to make some vids without the pitch and to spend some time getting to know and helping members. Ya get more from giving! A 30 day or 15 day trial wouldn't hurt with monthly of $147 for a product. The "free line" has long been a standard.

Gotta agree with the comments above, i'd be interested in this product, but i'd like a 1-2 weeks trial (1$ or whatever low cost like any other spy tool) as well before commiting on a 1month 147$ buy..!

Please let me know if you make this happen

We aren't doing free trials, do to the fact of limited subscriptions, also I'm providing value here in form of case studies..If you can see i noted "if you wanted more case studies" .. That wouldn't be a problem. I'm here to help, I believe in giving value, and i believe I've done so here. I'm showing a closely guarded tool, and giving access to it. If i showed the case study without the tool, i'd be lying about how i found the campaign.

Hey Evan, looks like an awsome tool! just for heads up, the contact and help tabs aren't working on your site.
Basically i wanted to ask how do i use adspy? Do i download the ad? or copy the link or what?...be glad for you to shed some light on it.

Last edited:
Hey Evan, looks like an awsome tool! just for heads up, the contact and help tabs aren't working on your site.
Basically i wanted to ask how do i use adspy? Do i download the ad? or copy the link or what?...be glad for you to shed some light on it.

I agree with you Ran. There's still a few issues like the ones you mentioned which are yet to be resolved. As you say, there are no tutorials which explains the best use of the tool or what key indicators mean. I've emailed support twice but had no reply.

I agree with you Ran. There's still a few issues like the ones you mentioned which are yet to be resolved. As you say, there are no tutorials which explains the best use of the tool or what key indicators mean. I've emailed support twice but had no reply.

Hi Roger, Sorry for your troubles. We received your email this morning, and have only received 1 from you about 6 hours ago. I'm not sure which email you emailing. There are videos on the forum where I explain how to use the tool here Mobile Ad Scout | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix. I'll be responding to your email shortly in the order it was received.

Hey go head and check the video out here Mobile Ad Scout | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix i give an in depth explanation on how to use it.

banners
Back