12gmedia

12gmedia.com

b82vzo.gif
Join Now

12gmedia.com Facebook

12gmedia.com Twitter

contacticon.png
mats@12gmedia.com

Do you value freedom, privacy, and security when it comes to your Content Locking?

We are a private Swiss based Content Locking network now accepting a limited number of ambitious and like minded publishers from all countries.

Our publishers are EVERYTHING to us. When you're in, you're part of the 12g family. We do not play games nor do we scrub, we will never betray your trust. We realize you have other options and our goal is to never give you a reason to consider another network.

We will connect you directly to source advertisers by leveraging our vested strategic relationships in our portfolio. We guarantee the highest payouts in the content locking space. No excuses, no exceptions.

I looking forward to welcoming you to our family,

Mats Egner
Lead Market Strategist

Vote for 12gmedia.com now, on the CPA Network List

I am Jakob Adams, the President at 12gMedia

I welcome you all. We have performed very high in our testing. What we can say immediately with much pride are the following

- We have an offer base as diverse as the largest in the market. Every country is covered from U.S.A to Germany to Kenya, India, Malaysia, Norway and every other country you can think of all the way up to Iceland, Iraq and more

- We are paying so very strong at this moment. There cannot be another network which matches us based on our testing. Run a small amount of traffic and you will see this. If any place does not meet to impress you. We will bring any offer to you at full 100% payout.

- There is no scrub to the network. To us this is not the word scrub it is the word steal and we do not want or need theft it is not even discussion or thought.

- There is no network more securely located than our own. Your privacy is absolute 100% and you run your business as a publisher this way. We do no share information and we are not obligated to in any way ever.

- You are all welcome and can expect to have an impressive result. We will meet this or surpass this expectation.

Last

There are no exceptions and no excuses at 12gMedia ever. We owe our publishers this much at least.

We are proud to share 12gMedia have delivered results to our first publishers with earnings higher than they have taken from any other networks.

please join us or write me to learn more. 12gMedia accepts limited basis publishers but our promise is this is worth it.

CPAFix,

We have a new promotion going on right now. We will pay you your first payment when you want to get paid. We are so confident in our rates that you will not want to leave us for another network after testing.

Test with us for 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, your choice! Let us know when you want to be paid and you got it.

I just joined your network. Can I get the skype of any of the staff for quick support? I am already impressed with the rates.

What's the connection between 12gmedia and cpalead? Looks like they both have the same offers, 12gmedia pays more. One thing I found interesting is 12gmedia links to data.toolcontent.net - which I'm pretty sure I've seen at cpalead.

cdn.toolcontent.net/flash/slotmachine-v6.swf[
cdn.toolcontent.net/flash/3spin.swf

Appear to be from cpalead aswell... Play around with the slot machine .swf and it will eventually link you to survey-click.com/ - which IS being used by cpalead now.

Both have offers from Free the media player:

Cpalead links to: innovationalnewmedia.co.uk/offers/index.php?o=0b15a46a72cc8344c0285319f030a0bc&p=[/url]8a621e12631be34a40bc25dcd7ba8313&s=

12gmedia links to: innovationalnewmedia.co.uk/offers/index.php?o=0b15a46a72cc8344c0285319f030a0bc&p=[/url]8a621e12631be34a40bc25dcd7ba8313&s=

Thoughts? Is cpalead getting offers from 12gmedia or is it the other way around?Maybe im just over thinking this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back