The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

$1270 - Profitable campaign on Maxbounty

Leo

I'm running a profitable campaign on Maxbounty! This month I've earned $1,272 in total.
I spent almost $500 in Facebook traffic.

Tools I used:
I'm using Adespresso and Adsbridge as a tracking solution.
I recommend using them, because they really help me scaling this campaign to a profit.
I'm going to scale it now trying to build a custom audience.
I'm also testing new campaigns.

dljbcl.png

Last edited:
Congrats on your profitable campaign, I suggest you to hide the campaign ID too. I can clearly see what offer you are running even though you hide it.

I am sure you will reach your milestones soon. Good luck and don't forget to hide the campaign ID.

Regards
IndeXer

Congrats on your profitable campaign, I suggest you to hide the campaign ID too. I can clearly see what offer you are running even though you hide it.

I am sure you will reach your milestones soon. Good luck and don't forget to hide the campaign ID.

Regards
IndeXer

True, get this done ASAP!

Regards
IndeXer

I was going to say the exact same thing. Do hide the ID - you literally just gave away your traffic source and campaign.

Anyways, best of luck bud.

How is your experience with Massimo Chieruzzi and AdEspresso? I still think about jumping in...

BTW, congrats to your success :)

Adespresso is a must for me, because I had to do TeamViewer sessions with a friend of mine to be able to manage ads from his account. Adespresso will show the best ads testing Images, Headlines, interest, CTA etc. It show how much you spent, how much is your CPC and open a new campaign making a lot of variations is faster and easier. Try the 14 free days trial and see if it works well for you :)

Regards
IndeXer

Damn! Done :)

Thanks IndeXer!

Congrats on that bro

r u direct linking or Landing page ?

Thank you!

I've splitted 5 Landing pages, now I'm running only one.
I was going to say the exact same thing. Do hide the ID - you literally just gave away your traffic source and campaign.

Anyways, best of luck bud.

Done, I've hidden also the ID.

Thank you! Good luck to you too.

Congrats on that bro

What are the type of ad on facebook you are using bro .. ?

Send traffic to a website.

That is a good return on investment. In fact, you have managed to get more than 100% profit from the investment you did. If you have tried and tested, I will also urge everyone to give it a try especially to those who feel they have money but lack a way of using it. I will also want to hear from you some of the challenges that you face a long the way with the network.

Wow really good job Leo! But Facebook Traffic... What's the secret to avoid get banned?

Hope you can share some clue! Because I am very interested to start with FB Traffic but don't know how to avoid get banned and I really dont want to use cloaking, prefer white-hat so what you can give as suggestions?

Also, there's a special vertical that works well and is allowed for FB?

Thanks in advance and continue growing that ROI! Congratulations ;)

Wow really good job Leo! But Facebook Traffic... What's the secret to avoid get banned?

Hope you can share some clue! Because I am very interested to start with FB Traffic but don't know how to avoid get banned and I really dont want to use cloaking, prefer white-hat so what you can give as suggestions?

Also, there's a special vertical that works well and is allowed for FB?

Thanks in advance and continue growing that ROI! Congratulations ;)

Hi Stormrage! I don't use any special method to avoid get banned. I just create ads and track them with Adespresso.
Adult is not allowed on Facebook Ads, so avoid that vertical on Facebook if you don't know how to cloack.
Just test man.
I don't really know how to anwers at that question, I think everything could work very well if you know how to targetize your traffic. Try with freebies, sweepstakes vertical and try to hurry people completing your offer!

congratulation Leo

Thanks! :)

Great to hear that. Can you please share some knowledge regarding MaxBounty Success?

If problem here then you can please inbox me. I'll be grateful to you then.

As somebody already asked - what are the type of ad on facebook you are using? Newsfeed vs right site, desktop vs mobile....

MI
Back