The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Elite Affiliates

affiliate
Hey Guys, this isn't bragging - I want to help ANYONE that's struggling - so please don't hate on me!!

Adgate Media are an incredible incentive CPA network, that I've been working with for a long time. The earnings below were achieved using content locking! :cool:

They have some great affiliate managers (in particular Dan and Sean) that have really helped me achieved success in a short period of time - I get a payment like this every 2 weeks:
adgate_media_payment_proof.jpg

If anyone has any questions about content locking, I'll do my best to answer. Basically you lock downloads and other content with incentive CPA offers like surveys.

Adgate have some great tools that do this for you automatically. Just add a snippet of their code, or a link, and you're rolling....:ninja:;)

Last edited:
Hi sir, I am Sebastian. I saw your post about how well you have been doing and, I would like your help. I have several websites; however, I need your help with monetizing.....as well as how to properly use CPA Lead. I have posted a banner with CPA Lead and it does not show up on my website.

I hope to hear from you. I created my own websites. If I have been disrespectful in any way, please forgive me, those were not my intentions.

Kindest,
Sellars

Will really like to know what you normally give to your audience in exchange to converting your incentivised cpa offers

That's really great! Congratulations! I'm new to CPA so I just got accepted on AdWorkMedia as well as OGAds. Need help with content locking. PM'ing you now. Thank you :)

MI
Back