The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

100s Of Clicks But No Conversions ?

tac88

Hey Everyone I have a question that is bothering me maybe someone can help me out?
When I use tracking 202 for my ppc campaigns for my CPA offers then I get conversions, but when I put a banner that I made for a CPA offer on my site for a simple email submits that say's convert on fist page Is there a way to put a pixel on the offer for this? "How is is possible to get 500 to 700 clicks with not even one conversion? Am I suppose to use a tacking pixel or URL? Or something ?
I know dam well that it is mathematical imposable not to even get one conversion with those numbers! Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong?
Oh and i have switched the offer many times and the same thing over and over and a lot of the offers do not allow landing pages !
I love to hear some of your suggestions!
Thanks

in your CPA network you don't see any leads or conversions right?

Have you tested to click on your banner to see if that subid gets recorded on your CPA report?
Another thing would be to try out bevomedia would be a lot easier to setup your campaigns and to track your leads correctly.
P202 was good at one point in time but couldn't stand the limitations and no more good support compared to bevo

One & one, I mean on one network my subs were showing but on the other one they weren't ! I am going to try out bevomedia ! Thank you

He i have one offer from maxbounty what getting clicks all the time but no conversations :D I guess this is from Ezine articles but there is some bots what clicking on that links or something like that. Not sure.

MI
Back