The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

10000 vistor from popup is enogh for optimizing ?

visitors or impressions and how do you funnel your traffic? Do you link your potential buyers directly to your cpa offers or do you send them to a sell page where you really try to make them think they need this service/product?

visitors or impressions and how do you funnel your traffic? Do you link your potential buyers directly to your cpa offers or do you send them to a sell page where you really try to make them think they need this service/product?
No impression and i use a landing pages alsaw the offer is about antivirus and convert on a pin submit

i said 10,000 popup in depends on the bid, the main thing is i'm trying to generate 10000 pop ads what ever the bid was
It's a big difference if you have 10k pops in AU or 10k pops in VN.. 10k pops in AU can set you back $200 or more whilst 10k pops in VN can be bought for as cheap as $1. There's no formula with an exact amount of visitors. You just gotta test.

Hi pros out here, i read this thread, and i understand new things, please can i know how many visitors is enough to optimize for popads.net?

MI
Back