Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

10$+ EPC with list building via facebook ads

ritsan.com

aduncle.com
affiliate
fbads.jpg

10$+ EPC with list building via Facebook ads

This is Sidd from AdUncle Affiliate Network. We are a CPA network based out of US & India. While some exciting stuff is happening at AdUncle Office, I took out time to write a case study for you guys out here. I keep on testing stuff with a lot of advertisers and networks across. Certainly Im not here to push you to join AdUncle and run my offers but for knowledge sharing in this great community.

Facebook

I had a small success this week over new strategy and i would like to share the same with you. Its always a visual treat to see a 10$+ EPC on any of your campaigns. I am getting close to that for third day now ( around 8$ EPC now ). Of-course I wont share all the cards, but would try to get you the Big picture of what and how i did.

Yes, the offer is a traditional Re-bills offer. I had been reading about list building for quite sometime now. So this was the time I had a good experience with it. Below is what I did :

Method

1) Researched and Researched for the offer, the niche, the competitors etc. using follow.net. Spent around 3-4 days doing it, till i Have mastered every bit of it. Talked to some people who have been using the product, took their feedback , their problems, what do they expect, what better can be done & who they think is this product best suited for. So had prepared around 10+ articles for knowledge sharing between the community that uses this product by now.

2) Tried my luck with quick list building with Facebook ads, Did create a squeeze page and add a two field opt in form using Aweber. The landing page of my Facebook ad campaign was this squeeze page. In around 50$ spent on fb ads, i was able to gather around 400 email addresses, all Opt In. Had created a PDF and users wanted to download that. Therefore they did opt in to download.

3) Started sending emails using auto responder.5 emails per week. 2 out of them have been promotional stuff with link to a sales page.

Now here is a catch to the tracking, I was counting up how many people actually click on the link of sales page and then finally purchased it & have been always trying to optimize it. I could have used the normal affiliate link inspite of a landing page, but i really wanted to make my audience desperate to get that product and wanted to convince them as much as i can. I used fiverr to get a video made up too and did put it on the sales page.

epc .jpg

Here is the result, 19 clicks gave me 5 sales with an EPC of 10$+ , this has been possible just because of that landing page. It took a while to stabilize the whole process.But now once things are stable, Its easy optimizing and scaling up. :)

Hope you this adds up value in some sense. Cheers !

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Sidd,

Good Stuff! Can you tell me if you were going after a mainstream niche like dating, games, etc., or did you go after a more specific drilled down obscure niche?

Hi Snoop , Yes I was able to do an EPC of close to 7$ for the entire month. Just grinding more to funneling right traffic. :)

Thanks Sidd,

Good Stuff! Can you tell me if you were going after a mainstream niche like dating, games, etc., or did you go after a more specific drilled down obscure niche?
Hey, it was a rebills campaign, is a much more niche vertical. :)

Well, I found nothing new in this. Reason is that we all know how to make list but we don't know what kind of email we should write so that they will complete the offer or will buy?

Thanks

Well, I found nothing new in this. Reason is that we all know how to make list but we don't know what kind of email we should write so that they will complete the offer or will buy?

Thanks

Hi , You can be too creative to improve your CTR by the email content, A Jazzy Subject would do most of the work. Sales part depends a lot on your LP , Will try sharing some LPs i have used that were succesful in the past.

banners
Back