The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

1 click-flow mobile content offers

zoehai

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I need your help.
I am currently working with Matomy, and they shut down the offer I was promoting, which was a mobile content game offer with a 1-click flow.
unfortunately for me i found out that they do not have a lot f alternatives for me in their network.

Can anyone recommend any networks with a good amount of mobile content offers? i am focusing only on games and 1-click flow offers.
did anyone ad any success with other offers, or can share any feedback on these sort f offers? anything specific that worked well for you?
I tried some pops for this sort of campaign but that didn't work. for me it was only the full page interstitial that converted well and generated a ROI after source optimization

Hi Everyone,

I need your help.
I am currently working with Matomy, and they shut down the offer I was promoting, which was a mobile content game offer with a 1-click flow.
unfortunately for me i found out that they do not have a lot f alternatives for me in their network.

Can anyone recommend any networks with a good amount of mobile content offers? i am focusing only on games and 1-click flow offers.
did anyone ad any success with other offers, or can share any feedback on these sort f offers? anything specific that worked well for you?
I tried some pops for this sort of campaign but that didn't work. for me it was only the full page interstitial that converted well and generated a ROI after source optimization

Check out the link in my sig, Got lots of mobile offers :)

banners
Back