The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold ⛔️ STOP Wasting Money On Your E-commerce Campaigns ⛔️

Hi @K, great video. I think it's so true that many e-commerce shop owners are missing a trick when it comes to product pages. I used to help design landing pages for prominent clients like Dell, and whenever we'd make a page we always put emphasis on the headline, trust/seal logos and social proof. Clarity and a clear value proposition are key to have a great converting landing page.

I think it's so true what you say about page builders or content management systems (like Wordpress for example), many of them have unnecessary code which can slow a site down. It's definitely up to the user to remove the fluff when it comes to plugins.

Regarding the USPs I think they should be quite small. In my opinion, they shouldn't take up too much room on a page, a line or two per point is enough. Also, videos should of a high-quality, be user-focused and immediately demonstrate benefits - that is key!

Last edited:
Dunno what this GTmetrix is metrixing, on my smarty both articles appeared in 1 sec.

Loading speed depends on the server and a worldwide CDN brings every site within a second, from everythere.

(... however, Trent Alexander-Arnold will still be faster ;):D).

Have you tested LS in Google Analytics?
Dashboard > behaviour > pagespeed > site timings
Even .1sec faster is good

It makes sense when you put it this way, and we all have to think which approach exactly would be the most suitable one when it comes to optimizing e-commerce stores and adding new products to them. The marketing world has changed for sure and now we have a lot more options when it comes to promotion, which sometimes makes it difficult to choose the most adequate one.

banners
Back