The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

♦♦ATTENTION!♦♦ I need your help!

Dario

Hey guys! I need your help!
At the end of this year I choosed Marketing as a subject for my final exam...!

I am sure the most of you are reading several blogs about clean marketing and hopefully you can link me here
some HQ blogs or articles.
My topic is "Marketing strategies" and I should make a presentation about that.

Why I choosed "Marketing strategies"?

That is an interesting topic for me because I am fully interested in marketing(not just in IM) !

What do you know about "Marketing strategies"?
Personally I know some stuffs about it myself but I want to read some HQ contents on this topic.
Feel free and post everything what could help me.

Marketing strategies

NOTE: Help me with this and I will share more and more guides here and in the dojo section too.
I just need to finish with this.

Don't know if these will help you or not, Darster. They all deal with digital marketing, afraid I don't have anything to offer for offline marketing, short of a few things I know from experience working in the promotional products industry for 20 years and that knowledge may be out of date. Anyway, just in case any of these can help you, here they are.

Top 40 Strategists in Digital Marketing

iMedia Connection
Smart Insights Marketing Strategy Blog
Forester Marketing and Strategy Blogs

I've long held the belief that no matter what strategy you use, the best advertising is word of mouth. Rewarding customers for spreading your brand can work well. A reward does not necessarily have to be in the form of money or a gift, either. Sometimes, points towards something or a dedicated mention in a blog or newsletter can be just as good.

Best of luck with your exam!

Well a strategy is a plan of action to achieve a goal. For example, a plan of action to build a list with 100k subscribers may be the goal, but the plan might be to do it with opt-in pages attached to a ppc campaign, or maybe do banner ads on specific sites to drive potential subscribers to your funnel. There are literally unlimited strategies. Another example might be you may want to earn $1000 per day in CPA and your plan is to use a specific media buy formula. The $1000 a day is your goal and a specific media buy formula would be your strategy. Get it?

Also, you may want to combine your "plan" for your paper to include not just strategies. Strategies are part of an equation that includes methods, tactics, and strategies. If you ever want to get a very good look at examples of these three combined, read a book called The Book of Five Rings. It is a very old book and considered by many to be the true "businessmans' bible". In this text is chronicled the story of Miamoto Musashi. This is a Japanese Samurai who became an outcast, however, he could never be beaten at fighting. He became so skilled at methods, tactics, and strategies by his late teens that he no longer required his swords and knives to defeat even the best of the best samurais using only his wooden staff.

An example of his wisdom for learning anything was "10000 cuts of the sword". It is metaphoric, but the translation is that when you practice a single thing, no matter what it is, and do it 10000 times, you shall be a master of that thing. This equates to gaining experience in some ways. His strategy was to practice a particular or specific cut of the sword until he was a master of that cut. In doing so he discovered that it took him 10000 cuts before he was certain he mastered it. He then wrote this in his journals so others would have a reference to this particular strategy.

Last edited:
I'd never heard of The Book of Five Rings, so thought I'd take a boo at it. Found this quote:

They speak of "This Dojo" and "That Dojo". They are looking for profit.

:) How aprospro.

Last edited:
I have a book. The title is Fundamentals of Marketing.
Take a look at AMAZON books and then search the torrents for PDF.

P.S. This is illegal. Do at your own risk :ninja:

I did it for my Feasib Paper. :p

MI
Back