AffiliateFix.com is the complete resource and community for everyone involved in affiliate marketing.
We have over 10000+ members and it's 100% FREE to join.

upforit AdWorkMedia.com commissiongateway together networks
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: FPTraffic

LukePeerFly is offline LukePeerFly's Avatar Super Moderator

Liked
    418 times
    Send a message via AIM to LukePeerFly Send a message via MSN to LukePeerFly Send a message via Yahoo to LukePeerFly Send a message via Skype™ to LukePeerFly

FPTraffic

Subscribe to this Listing Add to favorites  Written by LukePeerFly      01-20-2014, 01:43 PM     Views 2669 
    Average user rating
    5 (8)

Tool Information

Tool Name: FPTraffic
    Type of Tool: Optimisation • Intelligence • Research • Other
    Price: $10/month
    Payment Types Accepted: Paypal

Contact Information

Email: support@fptraffic.com

Tool Join Link

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Additional Comments :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]FPTraffic (FPT) is a tool I developed to help me manage my Facebook Pages. I started building communities on Facebook using Pages a few years ago and since then I have grown my Pages into some of the largest communities on Facebook within their niches. My Pages reach millions of people a week and I needed an easier way of maintaining them, so I created [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    FPT allows you to find and schedule content to be post your Facebook Pages at a fraction of the time. I've had a few members FIRE THEIR ADMINS because they no longer need them with FPT.If you're new to Facebook Pages or do not have large communities yet, don't worry! I have exclusive guides on FPT to help you learn how to build, grow, and monetize Pages. Here are a few examples:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]I have years of experience at building, growing, and monetizing Facebook Pages. I've developed FPT as a tool to help you do the same. Give it a try and let's make some money!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen-shot-2014-02-12-2.35.21-pm.png  

The Facebook Pages managed by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] have over 300,000,000 Likes!!!

2. User reviews User reviews

Average user rating from: 8 user(s)
    Overall ratings  
    5/5
    crysper is offline crysper's Avatar Moderator

Liked
    152 times
    Send a message via Skype™ to crysper

Tool Review

Would you recommend this Tool: Yes

Additional Comments

This tool is a HUUUGE time saver. I'm quite busy with my business, but I still wanted to try out building a fan page and test my CrazyCTR ad image tweaks. This tool saved me a lot of time finding images to post and the schedule feature kept the content going without having to touch anything, otherwise I'm sure I would forgot updating the page regularly.For the ones building fan pages, this tool is a must.
    Overall ratings  
    5.00/5
    Rate this Tool
    5.0/5
    Was this review helpful to you?
    Yes No
    by crysper
    01-20-2014, 01:56 PM
    Find all reviews by crysper
    Comments(0)
    Doing Facebook/PoF PPC? Boost your CTR with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

K
    K is offline K's Avatar Mr Fix.

Liked
    1596 times
    Blog Entries
    Send a message via AIM to K Send a message via Skype™ to K

Tool Review

Additional Comments

Amazing tool at an amazing affordable monthly price - great tool that saves me hours and having to log into my fan pages all the time.

Would love to see the upload interface and also change post order improved but apart from that I love it!
    Overall ratings  
    4.50/5
    Rate this Tool
    4.5/5
    Yes No
    by K
    01-21-2014, 12:02 PM
    Find all reviews by K
    Comments(0)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] / [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] / [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Are you an entrepreneur? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Liked
    418 times
    Send a message via AIM to LukePeerFly Send a message via MSN to LukePeerFly Send a message via Yahoo to LukePeerFly Send a message via Skype™ to LukePeerFly

Tonight I released an all new tool for FPT that allows you to easily find and schedule posts with products from Amazon. This will allow you to quickly monetize your Pages using Amazon Associates. Take a look and how easy it is!

K and darster like this.

The Facebook Pages managed by [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] have over 300,000,000 Likes!!!

Jay Wessman is offline Jay Wessman's Avatar Moderator

Liked
    327 times

Tool Review

Additional Comments

This is an AWESOME tool. I actually made a review video of FPTraffic a while back I liked this tool so much: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Overall ratings  
    4.50/5
    Rate this Tool
    4.5/5
    Yes No
    by Jay Wessman
    01-22-2014, 05:17 AM
    Find all reviews by Jay Wessman
    Comments(0)

Liked
    418 times

Released a new logo for FPT last night

K likes this.

Liked
    418 times

I made FPTraffic so finding and scheduling content to post to your Facebook Pages is as easy as possible.

crysper is offline crysper's Avatar Moderator

Liked
    152 times
    Send a message via Skype™ to crysper

Can you make it search on google images as well? For some niches I can't find enough images and I need to use Google.
    Doing Facebook/PoF PPC? Boost your CTR with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Liked
    418 times

I've found the results between Bing Images and Google Images to be pretty similar. The issue I have with Google Images is that there is no API and scraping is not supported. I could come up with something, but it'd be short term.

Also, there is a feature that allows you to mass upload images from your computer, so you could go through and save images from Google Images to a folder on your computer and upload them all to FPT at once
    K likes this.

K
    K is offline K's Avatar Mr Fix.

Liked
    1596 times
    Blog Entries
    Send a message via AIM to K Send a message via Skype™ to K

The upload images feature went a lot smoother yesterday than in the past - hats off my man!

This is a few features away from being so solid.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] / [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] / [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Are you an entrepreneur? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions