AffiliateFix.com is the complete resource and community for everyone involved in affiliate marketing.
We have over 10000+ members and it's 100% FREE to join.

CPAGrip AdWorkMedia.com commissiongateway together networks
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Youtube Live Casestudy

david15923 is offline Get your fix Ninja!

Liked
    37 times

Re: Youtube Live Casestudy

Quote Originally Posted by K View Post
    20 clicks 2 conversions?

This is great man, is there anyway you can scale this tho?
    I could scale it in 2 ways: 1. I get my video to go to 1st place or 2. I increase the % of people that click on my link... Latter today I'll post an update, I was getting 2 clicks/day average, yesterday I had 8 (with a simple step).

Right now I can't do the update, sorry :S

Liked
    37 times

Update

I'm SUPPER happy right now! I just got another conversion 1 hour ago ^^ So here is a very important tip: Use a .TK domain! (or any other domain rellated to the offer) What I did was I went to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and I registed a new domain rellated to the offer. As I've already said I was getting an average of 2 clicks a day, and now I had 8 yesterday, and today I'll have also 7/8. Conversion rate is about 8% and EPC is 14 cents which is pretty good for me (for 1 video anyways...)

Money: 4.80$
    Clicks: 34
    Views: 2500 +/-
    Position: Still number 2 -.-' It's not that bad because I have now a steady flow of clicks on the offer, but I really wonder how many clicks I would have if I was position 1.

Again: Does anyone have any sort of advice on how to rank the videos better??

Thanks, and keep on keepin' on

K
    K is offline K's Avatar Mr Fix.

Liked
    1400 times
    Blog Entries
    Send a message via AIM to K Send a message via Skype™ to K

Sounds awesome man, well done!

Just a thought i would edit out your links as people may copy your niche and out rank you - its fine to share stats but i wouldn't share niche or links - up to you!

2nd thing is great EPC man this is awesome - i would advice starting more like this say you had 10 earning you $10 a day that your $100 day right there!

Its all about finding something that works - rinsing and repeating and scaling up!

Another tip - maybe use proxies and different accounts so if one vid get pulled its not the end of the world!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Liked
    37 times

I guess I'll take down the links, but I think it isn't a huge problem because the forum is not as big as a warrior forum and the topic doesn't seem to attract people's interests. Anyways...

I'm happy with the EPC right now, and if I could get 1.60$ every 5 days (for example) I would be VERY happy because I started this as a low effort / low reward thing, I still can't start PPC

Thanks for the tips, and I plan on uploading more on this niche, with a different link so that I have a higher probability of people clicking on the video.... I guess that's the only way I could scale this, the backlinks will take some time to index to get to 1st place. I think I will have 5 or more in 2 weeks. SEO is kinda too slow to me, I want to take the paid advertising route

EymardSiojo is offline EymardSiojo's Avatar GRIND!

Liked
    272 times

Your awesome Man. Congrats!
    Ahm.. I do have some comment about .tk domains. I saw some thread that using .tk domains is scary. It is because they can take down your link and get your link pointing to their own offer. I found some post on other forums about .tk domain.
    In my case I use my domain.com plus a redirect page.
    example: myownsite.com/freeipadforyou

I made some conversions too in my casestudy. =)

Quote Originally Posted by david15923 View Post
    Update

I'm SUPPER happy right now! I just got another conversion 1 hour ago ^^ So here is a very important tip: Use a .TK domain! (or any other domain rellated to the offer) What I did was I went to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and I registed a new domain rellated to the offer. As I've already said I was getting an average of 2 clicks a day, and now I had 8 yesterday, and today I'll have also 7/8. Conversion rate is about 8% and EPC is 14 cents which is pretty good for me (for 1 video anyways...)

Money: 4.80$
    Clicks: 34
    Views: 2500 +/-
    Position: Still number 2 -.-' It's not that bad because I have now a steady flow of clicks on the offer, but I really wonder how many clicks I would have if I was position 1.

Again: Does anyone have any sort of advice on how to rank the videos better??

Thanks, and keep on keepin' on

Liked
    37 times

Mini-update (aka lazyness)

I've gotten another conversion today

I now have 4 conversions, 6.40$, 45 clicks, EPC of 0.14$ and a CR of 8.89%. I has been very stable with the clicks and CR has also stayed 8-9% so it's looking very good (from what I was expecting initially) so far.

Thanks seoeymard, how many conversions have you been getting?

Liked
    272 times

As of yesterday, I got 5 conversions so far.
    My first offer stats are 28 clicks, 4 conversions, 14.29% CR and $0.19 EPC. Total of $5.20.
    Second offer stats are 7 clicks, 1 conversions, 14.29% CR and $0.19 EPC Total of $1.30.
    Combined earnings $6.50.
    You can see the graph in my thread David. =D

Mini-update (aka lazyness)

I've gotten another conversion today

I now have 4 conversions, 6.40$, 45 clicks, EPC of 0.14$ and a CR of 8.89%. I has been very stable with the clicks and CR has also stayed 8-9% so it's looking very good (from what I was expecting initially) so far.

Thanks seoeymard, how many conversions have you been getting?

Liked
    37 times

Sorry to update this so many times but I just had yet another conversion 18 Mins ago!! I've now 1.60$ with a CR of 10,42% and an EPC of $0.17!

I am amazed at this It's fun to see the numbers groing.......

Liked
    272 times

It is because our threads are in public. If you go to the home page and look at the bottom. There are more guest than members online.
    I made my first bucks and confident now. I am thinking of taking down my thread also. =)
    Sorry to update this so many times but I just had yet another conversion 18 Mins ago!! I've now 1.60$ with a CR of 10,42% and an EPC of $0.17!

I am amazed at this It's fun to see the numbers groing.......

K: I'm dumb for doing this...... Can you eliminate this topic. I've seen a video JUST like mine. It's my fault, but still for the dude that did that (GodleySara) just piss the F*** off I'll send you a PM K...

Liked
    37 times

I've eliminated all things that point to the offer and/or the video. I won't eliminate this but I probably won't update in as much detail, only stats.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast