AffiliateFix.com is the complete resource and community for everyone involved in affiliate marketing.
We have over 10000+ members and it's 100% FREE to join.

upforit AdWorkMedia.com commissiongateway together networks
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: new to PPV

thelukee is offline thelukee's Avatar Get your fix Ninja!

new to PPV

Hi
    I think I understood how PPV works, so why you can popup your site on sites like apple.com, but there are still some questions...
    I often read 'check demographics', what is the thing behind it?
    also all the tracking softwares are hard to understand, does anyone have a guide for that?

Thanks ;-)
    Luke

Liked
    5 times

Re: new to PPV

Hi Luke, check the resource section on this site, there are some links to some good blogs.

Checking demographics means choosing the right types of visitor that will be interested in your offer. For example, sites such as compete.com and quantcast give demographic data, they can tell you what kinds of folks visit sites. For example, you may find that the main kind of visitor to college humor .com are asian guys in their 20's with a college degree. ( Hypothetically speaking ). It just helps you gauge your target audience so you don't waste clicks on the wrong kinds of people.

The tracking software all come with guides. CPVlab, Prosper202, they all have good support. (If you're just starting give Prosper a go, its kind of simpler.)

Any questions just ask, but be prepared to do some homework after

RevClicksMedia is offline Affiliate Network Staff

Liked
    5 times
    Send a message via AIM to RevClicksMedia Send a message via Skype™ to RevClicksMedia

To be honest, since you are fairly new and instead of messaging you small amounts of information on your post which could get you lost - it would be best for you to either get a partner that has experience in this industry to coach you or possibly join a paid forum ( depending on your monetary situation ) to learn step by step a particular traffic method and master it. In your case - PPV. Stick to one and don't hop around.

From learning with the above options - always remember that as you learn and conduct your due diligence, you must always remember to put your work into action. Don't always rely on simply reading all day. I have seen too many affiliates do this.

Nothing is better then experience. EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER, as long as your constantly learning and adapting to change and mistakes.

Contact me if you want more in depth information to provide to you on PPV traffic which is a good traffic method for newbies to start with.
    Need an established and capital intensive CPA network with Superb Support? Are you an Experienced Publisher that can produce volume? Or New Publisher looking to learn the rops?
    Then Contact me below at:
    Aim: RCMKariim
    Email: Kariim@RevClicksMedia.com
    Weekly & Bi-Weekly Payments|Top Email Submits!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

first of all, thanks for the informations!
    which paid forum do you suggest?

Thanks!
    Luke

Liked
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by theluke View Post
    first of all, thanks for the informations!
    which paid forum do you suggest?

Thanks!
    Luke
    I have a friend who did insanely well out of PPV in 2012, hes based in Eastern Europe. I'll hit him up on chat and see if he has any tips.

Quote Originally Posted by getlandersgetpaid View Post
    I have a friend who did insanely well out of PPV in 2012, hes based in Eastern Europe. I'll hit him up on chat and see if he has any tips.
    that sounds awesome! thanks!

RevClicksMedia is offline Affiliate Network Staff

Liked
    5 times
    Send a message via AIM to RevClicksMedia Send a message via Skype™ to RevClicksMedia

There are plenty of individuals who utilize PPV traffic as million dollar businesses.

See below for a few top forums to start -

-stackthatmoney
    -affplaybook
    -imgrind - covers a lot of ground
    -ppccoach - covers just about anything you want
    Need an established and capital intensive CPA network with Superb Support? Are you an Experienced Publisher that can produce volume? Or New Publisher looking to learn the rops?
    Then Contact me below at:
    Aim: RCMKariim
    Email: Kariim@RevClicksMedia.com
    Weekly & Bi-Weekly Payments|Top Email Submits!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

davidd2012 is offline Get your fix Ninja!

hey man, check out the video support here for prosper and tracking202...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

collapse Posting Permissions