AffiliateFix.com is the complete resource and community for everyone involved in affiliate marketing.
We have over 10000+ members and it's 100% FREE to join.

upforit AdWorkMedia.com commissiongateway together networks
    Dan Allen is offline Get your fix Ninja!

Starting out with CPA-first time IMer.

Hello everyone!!

Im new to the internet marketing scene.
    For the last three weeks or so Ive been looking at all the information available, its quite overwhelming, but doable . As a starting point Ive decided to read Newbie 411 and begin with the Easy Money with SEO method. So after reading it I have a couple of questions:

1) What skills do you think I need to develop in order to succeed in internet marketing? Learning more about writing and marketing in general?

2) How much money do I need to start with in any of these methods? Around 50+,100+, 1000+?

Thank you very much for your time to answer!

Mehdi is offline Mehdi's Avatar Affiliate

Send a message via Skype™ to Mehdi

Re: Starting out with CPA-first time IMer.

Hi Dan,

If you're just starting out and have no budget, you can do everything by yourself, especially if you go with seo/blogging.

Setting up wordpress is dead-easy , all you need to do is write your articles, do article submissions, press releases, directories, etc .. link exchanges for seo.

You can start with as low as 10$ if you don't plan on buying trafic, all you need is a domain name (.info are 3$/year) and a small hosting plan.

Best of luck!

Mehdi

david15923 is offline Get your fix Ninja!

Liked
    37 times

All you need (really) is to buy a domain and hosting for a couple of months. I would recomend that you look up matt carter, and sign up in his list. He gives really good free advice. Of course, he doesn't tell you all, but trust me, it will help you.

myaccountcpa is offline Get your fix Ninja!

You will definitely need to learn how to write articles, and do article marketing.

Jay Wessman is offline Jay Wessman's Avatar Moderator

Liked
    327 times

As Mehdi said the Blogging + SEO route is extremely cheap and newbie friendly. I'd definitely recommend giving it a go!

One of the first skills you'll want to learn is proper keyword research. This will help you to find profitable yet relatively untapped keywords to target.

Mess around with the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] searching for all sorts of terms and then compare them to the results in Google when you search that term. Look for keywords with a decent volume (at least 1,000) but few results (less than a million is pretty good).

Then just set up a blog based around that keyword, add content, build backlinks and monetize it with a CPA or affiliate program that's related to your niche and converts well.
    [YO LOOK HERE!] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ...or hit up ma blog for more [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Hey guys! Thank you very much for the information youve provided. I find it very useful.
    Mehdi, Ill definitely begin with seo/blogging strategy just to get the feeling of basic IM, $10 sounds awesome for trying something here and there!
    David, Ill look up Matt Carter, thanks!
    Ok myaccountcpa it sounds a good idea to learn article marketing, any suggestions for a site or book to learn from? (Ill try google search first).
    Jay, thats amazing advice, Ill take a look at the Google Keyword Tool and compare it with google results for specific word niche and build my sites content based on it.

Thank you very much everyone!!

david15923 is offline Get your fix Ninja!

Liked
    37 times

Good Luck with everything. Just remind that it will take some time untill you make your first sales so be VERY patient

Ok guys! Ive been quite inactive lately mainly because Ive moved to another country, but today I want to tell you that I decided to start. It took me less than 2 hours to be all set with affiliating to a network. Ive begun with Maxbounty and when I recieved their call they were very helpful and professional. As I said before Ill start with the EASY MONEY SEO METHOD, which can be found in the Newbie 411 guide. Ill try to record all the outcome here as well!

aceofspadez360 is offline aceofspadez360's Avatar Get your fix Ninja!

Liked
    1 times
    Send a message via Skype™ to aceofspadez360

Good Luck Dan! Looking forward to watching and seeing your progress.